Resident Evil : Infinite Darkness

Comments

• I'm so hyped to see it for what I saw I saw in the trailer I got Resident Evil : Degeneration vibes here.

Let's just hope we get another Albert Wesker or an Glenn Arias type of antagonist especially Glen areas I mean ever since I saw Resident Evil Vendetta I just love Glenn areas not to mention he's a expert combatant what martial arts but the way he just disarmed Chris Redfield was like wow.

But not to get off topic here still liking forward for next year considering this is good news for 2020 and hopefully 2021 won't be that bad.

• I'm not so sure. I haven't seen the first CGI movies but I did see Vendetta which was crap in my opinion. It wasted Rebecca's return by turning her into a damsel in distress, Leon killed innocent people in the highway and the action was just plain ridiculous. It felt like it was directed by Michael Bay. Even RE6 wasn't THAT ridiculous.

• Ikr they downgraded Rebbeca and made her pitiful in Vendetta the only good thing about vendetta was only Glenn Arias which was a perfect Wesker 2.0.

And the new virus they introduced called the A-Virus that when you can control people just the Las-Plagas parasite.

Considering there were survivors of the Los Iluminados cult.

AronDracula posted: »

I'm not so sure. I haven't seen the first CGI movies but I did see Vendetta which was crap in my opinion. It wasted Rebecca's return by turn

Sign in to comment in this discussion.