The Final February 17th Hype Thread

Hello all it is that time again. The 5th and final February 17th Hype Thread.

As you may remember. F17 started as we all predicted Tales from the Borderlands content would be released on Feb 17th, 2015. Now 6 years later it has finally happened and thus, today will be the final day to celebrate F17. The prophecy has finally been foretold.

So remember. Everything Telltale related will happen today. Every last one of your Telltale dreams. So dream big, because its totally happening.

Be sure to post all your memes for the last day of celebration and remember...

F17HYPE

Comments

• I humbly offer meme #1

• Wonder what the moveset for Hala the Accuser from the hit Telltale game GOTG will be like from the Smash announcement today?

• I hope Drax is there too and his final Smash is making ungodly faces

dojo32161 posted: »

Wonder what the moveset for Hala the Accuser from the hit Telltale game GOTG will be like from the Smash announcement today?

• F17: The Nintendo-ing.

Smash Bros Ultimate will get a fighter so cute, it might rival Kirby himself!!

• Just saw that BL3's lead writer was liking tweets saying Borderlands 3's story sucks and ruined TFTBL characters

wtf

• It's the F17 effect. BL3 writers finally realizing their writing is not good which will result in letting Telltale and Adhoc work on TftB 2 of course.

Poogers555 posted: »

Just saw that BL3's lead writer was liking tweets saying Borderlands 3's story sucks and ruined TFTBL characters wtf

• Couldn't say it better myself. It is F17 after all!

Pipas posted: »

It's the F17 effect. BL3 writers finally realizing their writing is not good which will result in letting Telltale and Adhoc work on TftB 2 of course.

• edited February 2021

Oh shit TFTBL is coming to Switch in March fellas

F17 Hype

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited February 2021

But not Crash Bandicoot? Why are we here? Just to suffer?

(but seriously good for Tales. F17 does not disappoint)

Oh shit TFTBL is coming to Switch in March fellas F17 Hype

• edited February 2021

Adam Harrington was in one of the trailers.

F17 Hype???

(Also imagine how funny it would've been if Wolf got ported to Switch and it was announced at same time Tales was)

• Yeah! That's him in the pseudo-Fire Emblem game, isn't it?

Adam Harrington was in one of the trailers. F17 Hype??? (Also imagine how funny it would've been if Wolf got ported to Switch and it was announced at same time Tales was)

• That is such an F17 thing to happen

Pipas posted: »

It's the F17 effect. BL3 writers finally realizing their writing is not good which will result in letting Telltale and Adhoc work on TftB 2 of course.

• That just means he's planning on doubling down and fucking up Vaughn and co. even more

They straight up messed with the wrong dude on this one

Just saw that BL3's lead writer was liking tweets saying Borderlands 3's story sucks and ruined TFTBL characters wtf

• edited February 2021

I'm trying to find it, Sam Winkler, right? This guy has liked HUNDREDS of political tweets in the past few days to the point where Twitter will not let me cntrl+f because of how big the page is.

im not kidding he likes around 200 things a day I think

• edited February 2021

YIKES he literally wrote the main story

Sign in to comment in this discussion.