Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Sorry, I don't understand English well. Can you please explain in simple words what you have achieved in 20 days?

• edited March 2021

Day 21 of asking for MCSM S3. Three weeks!

• I really haven't achieved anything per se, but I'm just keeping up a streak as of right now.

Sorry, I don't understand English well. Can you please explain in simple words what you have achieved in 20 days?

• edited March 2021

I still have a question, who now has a license for minecraft story mode

• I'm assuming Mojang, since Minecraft is their property after all and they essentially just let telltale use their brand for the games.

If you want to ask why I'm on here rather than the Minecraft forums, I prefer this place since it's quieter and allows new telltale to see since they'd have to be the ones to ask for the IP again in the first place.

I still have a question, who now has a license for minecraft story mode

• Wow... Three weeks. I think you're so dedicated to this that you deserve it.

chronogeo posted: »

Day 21 of asking for MCSM S3. Three weeks!

• If only telltale thought that. I'm fully prepared to continue this grind for at least a few months (or honestly years, but let's not hope for that.)

Wow... Three weeks. I think you're so dedicated to this that you deserve it.

• Day 22 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 23 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 24 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 25 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 26 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 27 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 27 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Whoops! This was 28. I guess I accidentally hit 7. If you look at the date it was posted though it is correct.

chronogeo posted: »

Day 27 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Day 29 of asking for MCSM S3.

• Leaving this here for archiving purposes to prove I did not miss that day.

• Day 30 of asking for MCSM S3. We've hit a month!

• Day 31?

• I wonder what the antagonist for the season will be, herobrine would be too obvious.

• also how is telltale gonna get the ip if mojang isnt selling it, im still hoping for season 3 tho

• edited March 2021

Day 32 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I've thought about it and if they actually wanted to make the final final boss someone obvious to players who noticed the small details but no one else, I'd reckon they'd go with Soren.

MrBxcx posted: »

I wonder what the antagonist for the season will be, herobrine would be too obvious.

• This is a good question that I can't really answer. This whole thing is in hopes that telltale will acquire the IP again in order to resell the games, and make season 3 afterwards.

also how is telltale gonna get the ip if mojang isnt selling it, im still hoping for season 3 tho

• THANK YOU I FORGOT TO DO IT AT LEAST THE CHAIN WASN'T TECHNICALLY BROKEN

Day 31?

• I wrote a whole ass fanfic yesterday and yet couldn't remember to do the daily count. Jesus Christ my terrible memory issues are not helping me with this endeavor.

• edited March 2021

Reminds me of the James/Clementine shipping thread,good times.

Hopefully it doesn't end up like the James shipping thread tho good luck my dude you're gonna need it lmao

• If we hit a year this would be really tiring but I’m willing to support, I also like the series.

• Release date could be 2023 or 2022

• When a guy asking for minecraft story mode season 3 has more commitment than you do in everyday life

No hate tho hope you get that season 3 someday

• I'd like that, but I don't see them gaining the ip before releasing TWAU2 due to the lack of stability of the company.

Release date could be 2023 or 2022

• This is literally the most committed I've ever been to something in my life lol and thanks.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

When a guy asking for minecraft story mode season 3 has more commitment than you do in everyday life (Spoiler)

• Hitting a year (and more) seems to be the most reasonable outcome, but I appreciate the support nonetheless.

If we hit a year this would be really tiring but I’m willing to support, I also like the series.

• Is it Day 33 Now?

• edited March 2021

Nothing really happens on this website anymore. Why does it matter.

• I go by US central time, so as I type this, it is currently 10:46 PM for me. My phone and car go by eastern time because I live 30 minutes from the border between the two, which is usually what I go by when updating this thread. So for you, yes, but for me, no.

• True, unfortunately, for both things. Yeah what they said was mean but it's also the internet so I don't really care about it since obviously they have nothing better to do with their time and also that these forums are dead :[. I appreciate you saying something about it though!

AChicken posted: »

• Day 33 of asking for MCSM S3.

• I said no offense.

AChicken posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.