Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Are you going to email me or send it to me here?

MrBxcx posted: »

Yeah

• By the way my email is: ancuta.jace@gmail.com

Yeah

• Have you send it to me yet?

Yeah

• Wait i mean after i extract all of them

• What time will you send it to me?

Wait i mean after i extract all of them

• Im not sure for the time, just be patient, since extracting each music and voice takes like eternities, even my grandma would pass away after i extract one

What time will you send it to me?

• Anyways, guys, i was thinking of making a Minecraft Server for this thread, but unfortunately, theres not that much people here online now, and making a server requires money (yes i know there are some free ones but im afraid they would lag on other regions)

• Will it be at least ready by tomorrow?

Anyways, guys, i was thinking of making a Minecraft Server for this thread, but unfortunately, theres not that much people here online now,

• No i havent made the server yet, i was about to, but, i realized the reasons in above, and if your talking about the archives, no i dont think so

Will it be at least ready by tomorrow?

• Also i found a secret tape of season 3 in the game's file, looks like the tape is about some devs talking about it, idk why they left it there

• Will it be ready this week?

Also i found a secret tape of season 3 in the game's file, looks like the tape is about some devs talking about it, idk why they left it there

• edited July 2022

You've gotta learn some patience man.

What the heck are you so desperate for the audio files for?
    You could just do it yourself...

Will it be ready this week?

• Maybe ya'll should continue this conversation in private messaging, it's derailing the thread a bit.

Will it be ready this week?

• Idk why people keep hating on Ms.Marvel I personally liked it. Day 535 of asking for MCSM season 3

• This thread makes me feel old in several ways

• After you finish each one, can you send it to me?

Also i found a secret tape of season 3 in the game's file, looks like the tape is about some devs talking about it, idk why they left it there

• The file I mean

• Actually can I extract them all if you send it to me? Or do you still need a pc and the game? If you do need the pc and game, then never mind

• Day 536 of asking for MCSM season 3

• hey guys! Im back! anything new ? just let me know. Im proud of yall how you have so much passion for MCSM

• Hey man! Welcome back!😁 And sadly there is no interesting information about anything right now

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

hey guys! Im back! anything new ? just let me know. Im proud of yall how you have so much passion for MCSM

• I have ONE problem with Mojang and it’s the fact that they push things under the rug and never talk about again, we’ve seen this multiple times with MCSM the super duper Minecraft pack and also maybe the Minecraft movie. Day 537 of asking for MCSM season 3 (that was random daily talk, lol)

• Do you have MCSM on your pc?

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

hey guys! Im back! anything new ? just let me know. Im proud of yall how you have so much passion for MCSM

• Yay, back to school in like 3 weeks 🙁 day 537 of asking for MCSM season 3

• I agree, when I went some digging in Twitter someone asked for mcsm s3 and they said that they don’t talk about that here, and says that they are done, Wow

UltraJesse posted: »

I have ONE problem with Mojang and it’s the fact that they push things under the rug and never talk about again, we’ve seen this multiple ti

• A possibility that mcsm s3 is not happening

• WIAT SORRY I MISREAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT TELLTALE GAMES BRU

I agree, when I went some digging in Twitter someone asked for mcsm s3 and they said that they don’t talk about that here, and says that they are done, Wow

• You don’t need to do the season 1 soundtrack. Are you getting any closer?

WIAT SORRY I MISREAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT TELLTALE GAMES BRU

• It’s cool, lol

WIAT SORRY I MISREAD I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT TELLTALE GAMES BRU

• “No he didn’t”- BigBstatz reaction after Romeo blew up champion city. Day 538 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Uhm I thought you said nevermind, also can we continue this in a discord? People are getting angry at us

You don’t need to do the season 1 soundtrack. Are you getting any closer?

• Actually, let’s do email my email is ancuta.jace@gmail.com

Uhm I thought you said nevermind, also can we continue this in a discord? People are getting angry at us

• Y’all hear me out…witherstorm in Minecraft!?!? Day 539 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• WE GOTTA WAIT ALL THE WAY UNTIL 2025 FOR AVENGERS SECRET WARS AND KANG, day 540 of asking for MCSM season 3

• Day 541 of asking for MCSM season 3

• edited July 2022

I love the passion of this page! I can’t believe we’re about to go into year 2 of asking for MCSM Season 3! It felt like a day ago when we were at day 1☺️

• Day 542 of asking for MCSM season 3.

• Heyy, hi everyone im back again to check what's new. Everything looking still great for this thread because i see that you are still counting towards a next year! (And then there is someone who is desparate for music and speech but nevermind 😄)
    And Also i think that the idea of a server from MrBxcx is great. Yes there is not much people but thats not a problem+ you dont need to worry about money because there are some free servers to make. I would reccomend aternos because i am using it for more than a 2 years and it works amazingly (but Can obviously lag a bit on the start and maybe if there is more people but not too much). I rather found problem in time. Because lots of us have their own life and stuff and I already dont have tíme to play with my friends but it is an great idea to discuss about.

• Yoo man welcome back 😁

Jesseisbest posted: »

Heyy, hi everyone im back again to check what's new. Everything looking still great for this thread because i see that you are still countin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.