Asking For Minecraft Story Mode Season 3 Until We get it

Comments

• Day 755 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it
    Im great as well only that i have to do a big decision in my life that will probably shape my future 😅. I just thought we could discuss something and considering that i heard a lot of mental problems among people I thought I will ask. Also, what do you think about those people that talk about mental health, it seems that everyone is psychologist now 😀

• I think talking about people with mental health is one of the best way to ease the conscious.

Jesseisbest posted: »

Day 755 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it Im great as well only that i have to do a big decision in my life that will probably shape m

• I wanna watch ant man 3 so bad

• Day 759, happy women’s mental health month/women’s history month 💙🫶

• edited March 2023

I'm thinking to make videos about memes skit vlogs and games Edit : im cringe

• Random fact : Mexico (the one in philippines pampanga province) was called Nueva Mexico during Spanish rule

• Make it!

I'm thinking to make videos about memes skit vlogs and games Edit : im cringe

• Day 760! Give it up for Day 760!

• Yes, let’s see if we can go
    to 1000

Day 760! Give it up for Day 760!

• Day 763 + 764, sorry guys for being gone, a lot is going on

• Day 765 + 766 + 767, sorry for being days gone guys, a lot has been happening.

• If I ever mess up the days, let me know. Thank you.

UltraJesse posted: »

Day 770

• Wow, to think that this has been going on for two years is insane

• I dont really get what the moderator was saying can someone explain it? (But great to see some mod checking this :)

• I think he/she was congratulating us

I dont really get what the moderator was saying can someone explain it? (But great to see some mod checking this

• Day 772, hey guys
    , today is my birthday! Wish me a happy birthday 🎂🎉🥳 ( I am 15 now)

• Happy birthday ultrajesse. I hope you had a good one. I’m so glad that we’re still keeping this page alive it’s been 772 days! Let’s keep it up

• THANK YOU IVAN 😭😭 It’s so good to see you again man :)

Ivanslayer1 posted: »

Happy birthday ultrajesse. I hope you had a good one. I’m so glad that we’re still keeping this page alive it’s been 772 days! Let’s keep it up

• Day 774, remember guys, if I ever mess up let me know

• Day 775, today is the last day of school (for spring break)

• Damn you guys are great asking for 776 days?
    UltraJesse you have all my admiration and honestly it is no wonder the moderator was amazed by all these posts, if you keep up this dynamic Season 3 is sure to come!

• Day 777 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it
    PS: I know im late to the party but happy birthday UltraJesse ! I Also had mine recently (and also 15!). Continue in what are you doing I am proud of you.

• Not much to get there anymore damn.....

Even if there's going to be a third season, there's still twau s2 to be released, buckle up because I'm guna see this thread for 1000 more days lol.

• Thanks man! And happy late birthday to you too! 🎂🎉🥳

Day 777 of asking for MCSM S3 until we get it PS: I know im late to the party but happy birthday UltraJesse ! I Also had mine recently (and also 15!). Continue in what are you doing I am proud of you.

• Lol thank you, but I don’t deserve all the credit, chronogeo started this first, so he/she deserve all the credit. And there’s people who started this before I was here and is no longer doing this.

Tunak23 posted: »

Damn you guys are great asking for 776 days? UltraJesse you have all my admiration and honestly it is no wonder the moderator was amazed by all these posts, if you keep up this dynamic Season 3 is sure to come!

• Day 778 + 779

• Sorry for being gone guys, life has just been weird

UltraJesse posted: »

Day 778 + 779

Sign in to comment in this discussion.