Question about the game that I would like to play

So the Phoenix Wright games are now on sale in the 3ds e-shop and I always wanted to play them, but I never wanted to spend 30 bucks on them. Now they are a lot cheaper but since I never played the games, I have no idea which one to buy first. Could somebody who has played the games give me some insight on which is the best game to start with? Thanks a bunch.

Comments

• Man I honestly dont understand these bots at all. Like who is making these? Like shit someone made a bot just to talk about Phoenix Wright while others are tots click this link bro you can trust me

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

They're learning how to get on my good side.

Poogers555 posted: »

Man I honestly dont understand these bots at all. Like who is making these? Like shit someone made a bot just to talk about Phoenix Wright while others are tots click this link bro you can trust me

Anyway, as with any series, start at the beginning, with the trilogy collection, they're the first three games in one, then you can go onto AJ or the Investigations spin off duology.

• Dojo when bots start posting about Ace Attorney, Persona 5, and Infinity Train:

dojo32161 posted: »

They're learning how to get on my good side.

edited March 2021

Wait until they bring up One Piece or Trails.

Dojo when bots start posting about Ace Attorney, Persona 5, and Infinity Train:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.