Clementine is BACK!!!

Comments

• tfw you don't make your mom happy anymore

the damage is done so i guess she be leavin

• edited July 2021

Idc, I'm going to say it, the writer is a [do you kiss your mother with that mouth?] of all [nah, I don't think so buddy], anyway, her story is really over why they bother making this BS of a piss poor excuse?

iFoRias posted: »

tfw you don't make your mom happy anymore the damage is done so i guess she be leavin

• edited July 2021

Clementine:

• Reminds me of my childhood

tfw you don't make your mom happy anymore the damage is done so i guess she be leavin

• This news did not disappoint me because I knew they would find a way to screw it up. They have been retconning shit ever since Season 2. The Final Season didn't help either, even if it was better than A New Frontier.

• The most stupidest excuse that Clem has ever said

• edited July 2021

This news did not disappoint me

Same, I wasn't that into it anyway
    I was interested what would it be but the description of what the story is going to be that's when I wasn't so into the story that it doesn't even bother me but the one thing I find stupid is that piss poor clem's excuse

AronDracula posted: »

This news did not disappoint me because I knew they would find a way to screw it up. They have been retconning shit ever since Season 2. The Final Season didn't help either, even if it was better than A New Frontier.

• Does she really leave them because she's not "happy"? (in a post apocalypse no doubt)

I didn't expect too much from this comic, but yikes that's just really sad.

• What is this? Rapsittie Street Kids 2? I saw fanarts drew better than this...
    Also that's really why she's leaving the Ericson's? Cos she's unhappy all out of a sudden? lol

• Yep, that's her exact reasoning. I'll grab the booze so we can drink it away, Lord knows I need it.

AChicken posted: »

Does she really leave them because she's not "happy"? (in a post apocalypse no doubt) I didn't expect too much from this comic, but yikes that's just really sad.

• Even though the writer is not Telltale Staff - let's please not go around calling writers/creatives/etc "retarded". A good rule of thumb is - criticizing content is fine, but let's be cool and leave personal attacks towards creative figures out of it.

Idc, I'm going to say it, the writer is a [do you kiss your mother with that mouth?] of all [nah, I don't think so buddy], anyway, her story is really over why they bother making this BS of a piss poor excuse?

• Don't worry, I still love you bae <3

TheFurryOne posted: »

Reminds me of my childhood

• Why does this remind me of that Zootopia Arby's meme?

This is just lazy writing. Also what the fuck is this art.

• Well I think this might be kinda controversial but I'm kinda glad that if they're gonna continue milking Clem's story at least they won't do it with S4's boring ass cast!

The comic sounds silly and like a forced and inorganic tie-in to the books. Hopefully the writing is better in the books (is it the same writer?)

• let's please not go around calling writers/creatives/etc "retarded". A good rule of thumb is - criticizing content is fine, but let's be cool and leave personal attacks towards creative figures out of it.

You're right, that was way out of line from me

Even though the writer is not Telltale Staff - let's please not go around calling writers/creatives/etc "retarded". A good rule of thumb is

• Well, this comic at least made one thing clear: Scumbag Clem is canon!

• Haha yes unfortunately it is.

Well I think this might be kinda controversial but I'm kinda glad that if they're gonna continue milking Clem's story at least they won't do

• edited July 2021

Dunno exactly why but I had to. Probably the weirdest video I ever made.

• edited July 2021

dang

AronDracula posted: »

Dunno exactly why but I had to. Probably the weirdest video I ever made.

• edited January 2022

POV: You're AJ and Clem is explaining why she is leaving

• Well, looks like they went with the first option I went with: they leave AJ and the Ericson's kids alive but Clem gives them a bullshit reason why she is leaving, it's because she is unhappy.

I think at this rate, maybe if they killed off the cast, it would give Clem a better reason to leave, a very lazy option but still an option that most of the game's seasons took when it comes to taking out the old cast and starting with a new one but otherwise this doesn't make sense at all.

When the final season ended, Clementine was last seen smiling and laughing to herself after finally managing to give herself and AJ a proper home but now for some she is unhappy and wants to leave on her own and move to somewhere far away while she has a single leg left like it's a walk in the park? I would of bought a more better reason like I don't know, her wanting to check out this community to see if they can trade supplies/recruit for the school or wanting to find Christa to see what happened to her but the reason she leaves is because she is not happy? Her staying at a school with friends, a lover and the kid she adopted made her unhappy? Like what the hell happened, did the kids from Ericson's turn 180 and started treating Clementine like shit, I fail to see a valid reason why she would want to abandon all the good stuff she had including the kid she nearly died to protect after the end of season 2, and this reason of her's won't be elaborated atleast till next year when her trilogy will be released and it seems mostly as an excuse for the plot to happen and get Clementine back into action and have her do the same thing she has done for three seasons in a row: she is on her own, meet a new group who will either die or she will leave behind in the end and so on and so on.

At this rate, it's best not to consider the comic canon despite what Skybound and Kirkman say, the game ended with the final season and let's leave it at that.

• edited July 2021

honestly I think AJ's character is dumber than Clem in this. He just gonna let her go like that? He would definitely be angry and frustrated as fuck, trying to convince Clem to stay. But in the comic he's just confused for a sec and then ok bye

• More or less the worst thing Ive ever read. Practically liked nothing about this whatsoever except the environment. I can't stand how the characters look.

All in all, man how can I possibly wait a whole year for the exciting continuation of this 10-page disgrace?

• I purchased the comic yesterday and read it entirely, nervous and uncertain.

I'm pleased to know no one at Ericson's was killed or died, that was a plus. But hearing Clem's words and parting ways with AJ.

This was me:

I was so eager to see Clementine's adventures continue...

But I must confess like the Riddler from the episode "Riddler's Reform"
    They're right you know.

Viewer: Who?

Me: The others on here. They were right. This is completely out of character for Clementine.
    Part of me thought it was a soul searching thing or there was a hole in her heart that could not be filled. Then again, I'm playing devil's advocate.

I'm afraid...I won't continue with the Clementine trilogy.

It's a pity. I had such expectations to see more adventures with Clemmy.

Maybe the Final Seasons ending is the best ending for her. But I wanted more.

• So I wrote my thoughts about this else where but figured I could share it here. So here you go.

• After seeing what happens in the first issue of this clem saga I just came here to say wtf, I'm really done with twd as a whole it's the end of an era, an end to a series in its entirely of books comics and shows I reckon don't waste your time with this continuity with this book and just end by the game, at least that's what I'm going to do.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited July 2021

Fuck it man, at least we got Rick Grimes 2000

I've wanted to see this continuation for YEARS

• Lmao I'm done. She legit just went out for milk and a pack of smokes abandoning the boy she went through hell and back to protect for years as well as her home which she worked so hard to get and all her friends there. Smh. "What did you do? What the FUCK DID YOU DO?"

• NotMyClementine #RetconTheComic

• It’s been so long since i posted here. Nice to see some people stayed. How is everyone?

My thoughts on the new comic. Disgraceful. They should have let Clementine’s story rest. She was left happy and settled with a family. Why couldn’t they just leave it alone? This is why i hope they don’t bring Nathan Drake back in a new uncharted game because it would just ruin the PERFECT ending

• edited July 2021

Missed you man. Long time no see. Not much is happening because this year is such a lackluster

And I agree. Seeing that Naughty Dog isn't the same as before, they better not continue Drake's story.

dan_290786_ posted: »

It’s been so long since i posted here. Nice to see some people stayed. How is everyone? My thoughts on the new comic. Disgraceful. They s

• edited July 2021

The comic was a steamy, hot, smelly, pile of ass ngl.

Like it’s so bad it’s the easiest thing in existence to shrug off as not canon. And that’s what it is :3 not canon.

I think I’m even less happy than Clem after subjecting my eyes to that.

• edited July 2021

TWD show spoilers

Imagine if Rick or Michonne left like this lol

Seriously though I'm not sure if the writers actually played the games.

• Is there anywhere I can read it for free?

• It's a video but you can easily just pause and read.

Ghetsis posted: »

Is there anywhere I can read it for free?

• Previews.

• I can already tell that blondey scumbag is going to be Gabe 2.0

I swear to God...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.