I can't Install both Season 1 and 2

Hey guys Please Help, I need Season 1 and 2 but it won't Let me. I tried deleting Season 1 and it Worked but my Saved game isn't there anymore so I need to Download Both games but I can't anyone knows how to Download both Season 1 and 2?

Comments

• Of what game? If you can't get access to your game it's likely because the game was delisted after the shutdown.

• Which game? If you purchased it you should be able to download it if I'm not mistaken. Also, depending on the game you can sync up your save data with your Telltale Community account so then if you're on a different device or if you delete the game and then maybe come back to it later as long as you sign into the Telltale Community account through the game. Most TTG games have this option, but for some it's not really effective because of the shutdown.

• edited September 2021

The Walking Dead, and Im on Android and what do you mean by Shutdown?

Of what game? If you can't get access to your game it's likely because the game was delisted after the shutdown.

• edited September 2021

The Walking Dead, and I'm on Android. You can SYNC IT? I didn't know, my only solution is to Delete Season 1 but my Saved Game won't be Downloaded, OMG Thanks for Telling me that

Which game? If you purchased it you should be able to download it if I'm not mistaken. Also, depending on the game you can sync up your save

• Haha, no problem.

what do you mean by Shutdown?

To answer your question, Telltale Games shut down in October 2018 and then later in 2019 LCG Entertainment acquired a bunch of Telltale's assets like Batman and The Wolf Among Us.

AkoSiShan posted: »

The Walking Dead, and I'm on Android. You can SYNC IT? I didn't know, my only solution is to Delete Season 1 but my Saved Game won't be Downloaded, OMG Thanks for Telling me that

• What? why would they Shut Down? BTW how do you Sync it?like how do you Save Data From Season 1 so even if you Deleted it, my Saved Game will still be Stored? I'm not on Console or PC that's why it's so Difficult to just Copy Paste your Saved Game,and I heard Saved game is Stored withing the App not the OBB File

Haha, no problem. what do you mean by Shutdown? To answer your question, Telltale Games shut down in October 2018 and then later in 2019 LCG Entertainment acquired a bunch of Telltale's assets like Batman and The Wolf Among Us.

• What? why would they Shut Down?

Management issues and a few of their investors pulled out which pretty much screwed them up big time,

BTW how do you Sync it?like how do you Save Data From Season 1 so even if you Deleted it, my Saved Game will still be Stored? I'm not on Console or PC that's why it's so Difficult to just Copy Paste your Saved Game,and I heard Saved game is Stored withing the App not the OBB File

Unfortunately, you can't sync lost data. Sorry. Also, there's no need to copy and paste any files. All you need to do is to select where it says TTG Account and just enter the info you used to sign into this site. I don't know what season of TWDG you're on, but I'm not sure they have that option in the first game but I could be wrong though. It should be like this on all platforms iirc.

AkoSiShan posted: »

What? why would they Shut Down? BTW how do you Sync it?like how do you Save Data From Season 1 so even if you Deleted it, my Saved Game will

• look i think i have the same issue . i cant download s2 when i have s1 or i cant download s1 when i have s2
    do someone has a explanation for this ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.