Will Barbara Gordon be in Season 3?

Now, we all know that Barbara is referenced in Season 1, but never made an appearance. I don't want her as Batgirl since Tiffany is already that. So I think she would most likely be one of Tiffany's friends, and would become Oracle by being a mysterious hacker who is trying to help Batman.

Comments

• Maybe Barbara is Alfred's niece like they did in Batman Forever? :D I liked that movie. But that'd be interesting to bring her back, maybe she's a cop? But OMG- don't make her a love interest because I like Batman and Barbara as teacher and student.

• edited February 2023

I would still like her as a hacker. She would sorta like be Badboy17, also known as Clara from Watch_Dogs, a game I actually love playing, simply underrated, and better than it's sequels. B) Barbara would be a faceless hacker named Oracle for a few episodes, until she reveals her face by meeting Batman/Bruce in person. Maybe it would be by having Barbara meeting Bruce in somewhere, or she actually gets kidnapped by a new villain introduced in Season 3. But I would sorta like her as a cop, maybe Gordon gets her to join the GCPD, like with Lucius having Tiffany to be an employee in Wayne Enterprises.

Crematoria posted: »

Maybe Barbara is Alfred's niece like they did in Batman Forever? I liked that movie. But that'd be interesting to bring her back, maybe she's a cop? But OMG- don't make her a love interest because I like Batman and Barbara as teacher and student.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.