Bug in all games!

edited September 2009 in Game Support
Try to warn of every possible way, so this is my final attempt. I found a bug in all games of TTG, and that everyone makes the same mistake. I hack the security of anyone in less than 5 minutes, if you're interested on fix then, do not have to do anything but to contact me for the report.

Thanks, and good bye!

EDIT:
Twisted EndZ Say: Don't Hate The Hacker, Hate The Code.

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Why posting this here? Why not contacting Telltale with a solution?
  • edited September 2009
    Because TTG dont "listen". I say "...so this is my final attempt", and send them emails, as no answer, so i create this topic, maybe they fix. And if they manage well, we're going to do. Then do not say they do not tell! xD
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Dezukez wrote: »
    I found a bug in all games of TTG, and that everyone makes the same mistake. I hack the security of anyone in less than 5 minutes

Without giving away too much - What mistake does "everyone" make and what are the consequences?
  • edited September 2009
    Error: I can "jump" step (In any game of Telltale) of insert key.
    Error 2: It takes less than 5 minutes to release a game.
    Consequences: I or anybody can play any game as if he had paid the license.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2009
    In other words, you found a way to bypass the copy protection?
  • edited September 2009
    Yeap, in other words it is. Worst of all, is that anyone who makes himself see how it works, it discovers. Half an hour later to find the error.

But... it seems that politics is... if you do not advertise there, doesnt exist. TTG want to cover the sun with their hands.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited September 2009
    TTG is usually pretty communicative. Did you check your spam folder?
    There also seems to be some trouble with the support system which is currently under investigation.
  • edited September 2009
    Yeap, i search in my private mail, spam folder, etc; TTG dont response. xD But look, in this case I dont want support, only report a bug. I send to other users of a PM on this forum, but nothing, so I publish it here. xD
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    We just got the email yesterday and it was forwarded along to the proper people. Not that it was anything more than a vague sounding threat. I'm not exactly sure what kind of response you expect.
This discussion has been closed.