Discuss your dreams,

Alright, you can discuss your dreams here and not much else

Comments

• My dreams came true with "THE WOLF AMONG US 2," which is awesome! I waited for years! Now the next dreams I would love to see is be a Handler. Given orders to my squad! Like in the start of "G.I. JANE," that she the Operator/Handler looking at multi-screens given commands to the squad. Would be cool to see different angle views from the camera or satellite camera views. I am also happy to see Telltale EXPANSE coming in summer 2023! Keep it up! Need tv commercials to help sales games! Or asks Best Buy & Wal Mart to pitch sales these games! People don't know about the Telltale. Just need to give our flyers or something! ;)

• once I had a dream of toll roads lol. I was just driving a motorcycle breaking laws by driving everywhere and another is (actually many) are mall dreams and once like a few weeks/months later after i went to vacation to vietnam i dreamt the tour guide was in it and we chat we went to dangerously high stairs with short railing and then airport and then my family WORE BIG JACKETS and then i woke up

ANAKIN22X posted: »

My dreams came true with "THE WOLF AMONG US 2," which is awesome! I waited for years! Now the next dreams I would love to see is be a Handle

• edited March 2023

On these past two days I always seem to dream about the same, returning to my middle school(with the young body I had) and being on that horrible playground (that seemed more of a jail than anything else), trying to find my way across the teachers and reach the ultimate freedom, also bringing into the mix the girlfriend I had back then with some spicy kissing so guess the best and the worst of the era coming to my mind through dreams.

• edited March 2023

Forgot a dream I had so I wil discuss it now its basically taken place in my house and this dream happened when i just found out mcsm didnt sell anymore and i had a time machine in my room and decided to play mcsm in 2019 (the year was 2020 or late 2019 when i had the dream )and my family were in the living room not caring

• Don't believe any bad dream you guys see, all of it is fake and not going to happen, its the work of the devil to annoy you so remember this if you have a bad dream :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.