AMA: the developers of The Expanse: A Telltale Series answer your questions!

A very interesting Q&A they've uploaded to youtube a few days ago, give it a watch as stuff like why did they choose Camina Drummer as the protagonist or how they will adapt the quick time events to be more intuitive(and in general easier not to mess up as those can be annoying, just looking at my old PS4 controller and how much I've suffered with these on AI Nirvana initiative only saving me the crosses) are certainly worth the time.

For those who didn't know(me included) the game will not release all at once as Telltale & co choosed to persue the episodic format once again, kinda a bummer if you ask me never liked waiting for my content but at least they promised it will not be months like their past games-only weeks between episodes-(still shiver remembering the wait for episode 6 of Got Telltale, bloody months indeed).

Most important is that Episode 1 releases at launch not the whole game.

Comments

• Hey Telltale Team.
    I can't wait to get into the universe of the expanse. I'm very pumped for the game.

FYI, I have a favorite streamer who also is a big Expanse fan. I know he plans on playing this on his Twitch stream. Maybe you can reach out to him and get him early access?

Look for him here https://www.twitch.tv/nilaus/

P.s. Nilaus has no idea i'm pimping him here. I'm just a Expanse mega nerd and want more for myself, and for others to find there way to this awesome IP.

Thanks,
    Kash

Sign in to comment in this discussion.