Theories for Insomniac’s Spider-Man 2

Just a place where we can put theories we have for the game that we think might happen as the game is only a few weeks away. I’ll start off with a popular theory:

I think Peter Parker dies as a result of the symbiotic suit. I am not 100% sure with this theory just because they still have a lot of plot lines they can possibly have with Peter. I mean we haven’t seen a lot of characters that Peter could meet and I don’t think two games is enough to flesh out all of that lore. We still haven’t seen any new villains except Venom and Kraven the Hunter. I know they will add a handful villains from both Peter and Miles story, but personally I do not want Peter to die as he is my favorite Spider-Man character haha 😂

1. Peter Parker becomes Venom! I think this does have some merit because we see Peter in the symbiotic suit however ever since Last of Us Part II, I don’t trust most Sony trailers. I believe the first one where Miles and Peter encounter Venom in the alley way will not happen and that was Miles who tracked Peter to a location only to find that the symbiote (or whatever they are going to call it in this game) has taken over Peter’s mind. From the gameplay trailer we saw where Miles and Peter chase Lizard, Miles tells Peter that Lizard has huge teeth or something along those lines to which Peter replies “So do I.” This could mean that Venom has got a bit of control over Peter’s mind. I don’t know it would be a good way to make Venom playable as well.

Just some theories I had in mind and wanted to discuss. Let me know if you guys have any other theories as well.

Comments

• I think most fans would be thrilled if Peter Parker became Venom.

• I think so, like I said it would be a nice twist and also any excuse to play as Venom is awesome in my opinion.

The only thing I wonder is if they will introduce Eddie Brock and if they do this game has to be at least 30+ hours long like the first game.

Firegrip posted: »

I think most fans would be thrilled if Peter Parker became Venom.

• No theories. Just gimme a good story. I think we already know the gameplay is gonna be a huge improvement.

• I don’t mean like they should set up theories I mean like what do players think will happen in the game before it’s release. 😇

But I agree that the gameplay will be a huge improvement although even though there were a few glitches in both the original and the Miles game, they were fun and story wise have they ever said how many months or years after the first game this one takes place?

AronDracula posted: »

No theories. Just gimme a good story. I think we already know the gameplay is gonna be a huge improvement.

• I'm reading Sherlock Home and have been immersed in this world for 2 weeks, it's amazing, and I also found the Bookli game about the music of this film adaptation on play wordle. Great

• It's all hypothetical, I think it doesn't exist grade calculator

Sign in to comment in this discussion.