Which Telltale game(s) do you think would make the best series or film (including LCG Entertainment)

I have thought a lot about which Telltale games I'd like to see adapted into films or television series over the years.

The one I think would work best as a film, or a as duology with adaptations of both games, would be Batman: The Telltale Series. The world was so unique to other takes on the character that I'd love to see a film adaptation. A live-action adaptation on the big screen would be awesome, but I'd also be all for an animated adaptation as part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line.

As for television or streaming, a short-episode series run of adaptations of Telltale's Wallace and Gromit games would be amazing, especially if animated with Plasticine.

Comments

• This has already happened. MCSM was on Netflix for 4 years until December 2022.

• The one I think would work best as a film, or a as duology with adaptations of both games, would be Batman: The Telltale Series. The world was so unique to other takes on the character that I'd love to see a film adaptation. A live-action adaptation on the big screen would be awesome, but I'd also be all for an animated adaptation as part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movie line.

I very much agree with you. I'd especially love it if they did an animated adaption, whether it be a series of movies or a tv show.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.