Will there be a season 5 of 'The Walking Dead'?

edited April 1 in General Chat

First of all, hello, I know it's been a long time, but I just finished 'The Walking Dead'. Will there be a season 5 or will we see Clementine again in a different game as a sequel to season 4? Frankly, I think that if the 5th season of 'The Walking Dead' comes, it will shake the gaming market. Thank you to everyone who read this far. Can you give information about whether it will be released or not?

Comments

• I hope the new season comes, I'm looking forward to it

• Is there anyone to help?

• Nope unless you count the Clementine comics which no one does

• So why, 'A new frontier' 2 etc. won't it happen?

Cocoa6372 posted: »

Nope unless you count the Clementine comics which no one does

• I highly doubt it but it’s up to skybound. Telltale doesn’t have the rights to make more walking dead games atm.

sharpknife posted: »

So why, 'A new frontier' 2 etc. won't it happen?

• how about skybound games

I highly doubt it but it’s up to skybound. Telltale doesn’t have the rights to make more walking dead games atm.

• Apparently there was a cancelled pitch for another Walking Dead game between Telltale and Skybound behind the scenes. Honestly I wouldn’t count on it but you never know.

sharpknife posted: »

how about skybound games

• I don't quite understand, what are we not supposed to believe? That the game was cancelled?

Apparently there was a cancelled pitch for another Walking Dead game between Telltale and Skybound behind the scenes. Honestly I wouldn’t count on it but you never know.

• I constantly comment about 'The Walking Dead' under 'skyboundgames' posts via X(twitter). Would you help them see this?

Apparently there was a cancelled pitch for another Walking Dead game between Telltale and Skybound behind the scenes. Honestly I wouldn’t count on it but you never know.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.