My downloads appear to be gone.

So uh, yeah. I don't seem to have any game downloads available anymore. My profile says "Your entitlements cannot be loaded, please logout and try again.", and doing that doesn't change anything. I know I still had stuff, because I logged in last year to check. But now nothing is showing up. I don't even see any receipts for my purchases. (Yes, I bought stuff here to get the DVDs back in the day.)

Anyone else having this problem? :(

Comments

• They don't show up for me, either. They had this problem once, fixed it, and now it's broken again. I think @Jennifer convinced them to fix it last time.

If you need a download for a game you've purchased in the past, try using the "Support" button on the home page to let them know about the situation.

• I've submitted a request to Support. Thank you for the advice.

• Didn't they get removed at one point for everyone?

• Same here, contacted support about a month ago but never got a reply.

• I didn't know this. :(

Didn't they get removed at one point for everyone?

• yeah, that's why many of us backed up our games by downloading them while they were still available before the site underwent changes. But you can still get the games on Steam if you're willing to purchase them again.

Foxhack posted: »

I didn't know this.

• I already have most on Steam, I was just trying to get the Mac builds, ugh >_<

yeah, that's why many of us backed up our games by downloading them while they were still available before the site underwent changes. But you can still get the games on Steam if you're willing to purchase them again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.