Looking for Recommendations on Best Telltale Games to Play Next

Hey there fellow Telltale fans!

Just joined the community and I'm itching to play more after that incredible ride with The Walking Dead. Seriously, the story and characters blew me away! Now I'm on the hunt for my next Telltale adventure.

Big focus for me is a gripping story and characters that stick with you long after the credits roll. Heard whispers about The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands being fantastic, but I'm wide open to suggestions!

Any recommendations out there? Super grateful for the help!
I also check this : https://community.telltale.com/discussion/102015/best-telltallooker

Looking forward to diving in,

Thanks

Comments

• It sounds like you're on the right track if you're looking for story-driven games that keep you thinking when they're complete. Tales from the Borderlands is more comedic, while The Wolf Among Us is more, "What is really going on here?"

Telltale games are not all the same. The more recent games are story driven with choices impacting which way the story takes you. There are also more traditional adventure games with an inventory and puzzles you need to solve to progress. Puzzle Agent is especially puzzle oriented. And then there are poker games. Check the trailer out on YouTube or your favorite game site to get an idea of how the game works before you decide to play it. If you're interested in Sam & Max, check out the Skunkape Games remakes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.