Cutscenes please

edited October 2009 in Sam & Max
I'm working on a Halloween AMV featuring Sam and Max, but I need cutscenes from the following episodes:

Bright Side of the Moon

Ice Station Santa

Night of the living Dread

Chariot of the dogs

and What's New Beelzebub?

think anyone can help me out?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Which cutscenes do you need? All of them?
    I can get them, probably, but they won't have sound.
  • edited October 2009
    You could try getting them off the video walkthroughs on YouTube.
  • edited October 2009
    Maxilyah wrote: »
    Which cutscenes do you need? All of them?
    I can get them, probably, but they won't have sound.

Pretty much all of them, and I'm ok with no sound, it's a music video so it'll work
    Shwoo wrote: »
    You could try getting them off the video walkthroughs on YouTube.

I know but i'm looking for ones without the gameplay
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    Do you own the DVDs?
  • edited October 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    Do you own the DVDs?

*looks guilty* no :(
  • edited October 2009
    You have three options:

-Screen recorder for PC Version
    -Wii or XBOX Version and Capture with a DVD recorder (then rip DVD using handbrake)
    -And, (this is only for emergencies) theres using a camcorder. I'm sure you probably know how bad the quality will be though...
  • edited October 2009
    natlinxz wrote: »
    You have three options:

-Screen recorder for PC Version
    -Wii or XBOX Version and Capture with a DVD recorder (then rip DVD using handbrake)
    -And, (this is only for emergencies) theres using a camcorder. I'm sure you probably know how bad the quality will be though...
    Or: buy the DVDs.
  • edited October 2009
    I have all the cutscenes from season 2 with perfect sound, because, (please telltale, don't judge me) I rip them from the DVD to put on my iPod. I have the season 1 cutscenes, aswell, but the sound is offset by about 1.5 seconds. I don't know why. In the DVD player it works fine, but this thread isn't about that.
  • edited October 2009
    Aren't the DVD cut scenes (with commentary etc) available on Telltale's Youtube site?
  • edited October 2009
    Yeah, with commentary. I'm guessing they want it without commentary.
  • edited October 2009
    If it's a music video, I don't think it would matter, since the audio track would be replaced with the music.
  • edited October 2009
    True
  • edited October 2009
    But i also need season 2 cutscenes
  • edited October 2009
    I don't understand why you can't use the video walkthroughs. They only have the bare minimum of gameplay, and nobody's forcing you to include the gameplay segment in your video.
  • edited October 2009
    if you're doing a video project you should start with good material...not youtube. you can always downsize if you want to upload it, but you don't want to spend all the time and end up with a crappy stamp-sized videoesque thing...if you are serious you should at least aim for something dvd-like.
    youtube videos are bad quality and using them will only result in an even worse youtube video...

...i hate youtube. it ruined quality...and cellphones maybe.

edit: well, youtube didn't ruin cellphones...but they also helped ruining quality.
  • edited October 2009
    Trogdorman wrote: »
    But i also need season 2 cutscenes

My time to shine
  • edited October 2009
    wisp wrote: »
    if you're doing a video project you should start with good material...not youtube. you can always downsize if you want to upload it, but you don't want to spend all the time and end up with a crappy stamp-sized videoesque thing...if you are serious you should at least aim for something dvd-like.
    youtube videos are bad quality and using them will only result in an even worse youtube video...

...i hate youtube. it ruined quality...and cellphones maybe.

edit: well, youtube didn't ruin cellphones...but they also helped ruining quality.

exactly, except for the hating youtube part, but i need high quality cut scenes
    My time to shine

how so?
  • edited October 2009
    but i need high quality cut scenes

Then you have to do them yourself. High quality (raw) are some GB of data. I don't think, anyone wants to share that.
  • edited October 2009
    Buy the DVDs. They both comes with a montage of cut-scenes in each individual episode. Just add DVD playing software (e.g. Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc. etc.), stick on Full Screen mode and the set up something like FRAPS to record. Or use Handbrake, or something.
  • edited October 2009
    how so?

I have the cutscenes
  • edited October 2009
    I have the cutscenes

ooh, can i have them?
  • edited October 2009
    I'd have to email to get them there in time, and they're big files. Maybe if you told me which bits you wanted, I could cut those bits out and put it on YouTube for u?
  • edited October 2009
    I just basically want anything Halloweenish
  • edited October 2009
    Just download fraps, and replay night of the raving dead. Then cut out what you dont need.
  • edited October 2009
    Halloweenish? So, you mean every part? It's all quite halloweenie.
  • edited October 2009
    Halloweenish? So, you mean every part? It's all quite halloweenie.

pretty much yeah :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.