Artificial Personality Disorder

edited October 2009 in Sam & Max
I want know i want see how i get all six symptoms of Artificial Personality Disorder

Comments

• edited October 2009
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Could you repeat that?
  • edited October 2009
    Play a ton.

The 6 diferents symptoms are 2 different options for each test:

The obsession could be about money or fame.
    Your Violent Reaction to Dentistry or Hair Styling
    And your unconscious desire could be marry your own mother or see your peeps get older.

Everytime you play you could get 1 of the two options of every symptom. So, the only thing you have to do is just replay Culture Shock until you gets all ^^!
  • edited October 2009
    Save the game just before you pick up the symptoms form. You will get different symptoms everytime you load it. For some reason I never got the Violent reaction to hair styling though
  • edited October 2009
    MortenL wrote: »
    Save the game just before you pick up the symptoms form. You will get different symptoms everytime you load it. For some reason I never got the Violent reaction to hair styling though

Same here. It's always been dentistry for me. Ironically, I hate getting haircuts more than I hate gong to the dentist in real life.
  • edited October 2009
    Wusodoolo wrote: »
    Same here. It's always been dentistry for me. Ironically, I hate getting haircuts more than I hate gong to the dentist in real life.

I got Hair Styling once. All the rest were Dentist. So, I suppose the second option is more uncommon and the first.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.