Wallace & Gromit - Act 4

edited November 2009 in Game Support
I have the XBOX 360 version of the first episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures and have found a bug in Act 4 that makes the game impossible to complete.

There is a scene where you enter a close-up view of the dashboard in Wallace's car and are prompted to press the B button when you are done to zoom back out. Pressing the B button does nothing and as far as I can tell there is no other way to exit this view.

Help?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Alright, I'm beyond irritated now. I've checked around and this is not an isolated incident. Quite a few people are experiencing this same exact problem.

I've e-mailed support but they weren't any help. What am I supposed to do now? I've been waiting for days with no answer.

I'm sitting here with a game on my 360 that I paid good money for (money I honestly couldn't afford but I wanted the game that bad) and I can't finish it. Why?
  • edited November 2009
    I tried playing the game again from the beginning and, oddly enough, did not encounter the bug on my second play through. Taking that into consideration, I'm guessing whether or not the bug presents itself has something to do with the order in which one does things when playing the game.
    My first time through, I had a habit of checking everything on each screen before I moved on to the next. That's when I found the bug. My second time through, I followed a guide to the letter and only did what it said. It got me past the bug without any problem.

Odd, no?

Might want to look into patching this bug out as, although I have been able to complete the game now, I lost any sense of enjoyment I would have felt because of that bug.

I've heard the next three episodes come out in another couple of days? Have they been thoroughly tested? I'd like to buy them but don't want to have the same negative experience again.
This discussion has been closed.