minor glitches

edited January 2007 in Game Support
these are hardly problems in the game, but then again, I don't know a proper place to put this.

spoiler
When Sam talks to Sybil about that stopping Brady Culture's hypnosis, before Sam could complete the sentence listed, Sybil's dialog came in while Sam's still talking. Another is after Max is tossed out of Sam's way, when interacting with something while Max was still in the air, Max appears out of nowhere at a random place

could these little glitches be fixed?

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    I noticed the audio issue a while back but it only happened on my computer. :( Could you share your system specs with us?
  • edited November 2006
    my PC specs are

P4 2.8 GHz
    SoundMAX Integrated Audio
    128 MB Geforce 6200
    1 GB or RAM
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    Great, thanks.
  • edited January 2007
    pheeph wrote: »
    these are hardly problems in the game, but then again, I don't know a proper place to put this.

spoiler
    When Sam talks to Sybil about that stopping Brady Culture's hypnosis, before Sam could complete the sentence listed, Sybil's dialog came in while Sam's still talking. Another is after Max is tossed out of Sam's way, when interacting with something while Max was still in the air, Max appears out of nowhere at a random place

could these little glitches be fixed?

I had exactly the same bugs. Another bug I had (I´ve played the 1st episode)
    is the Auto-Save always showing the same screenshot.

My specs are totally different, though:

AMD64 Opteron 146@2.8Ghz
    2GB RAM
    ATI X1900XTX 512MB
    Audigy2

Great game BTW
  • edited January 2007
    When presenting Myra Stump with the three items to get on her show in reverse order (bottom to top as listed, scandal, tv show, record contract I think)
    . The text will be either misspelled or overlapping, and random parenthesis will be included. I was able to get one screen shot of it. Compressed it for easier downloading.

Not really a major bug, There are a few graphic bugs. I'm still pleased with the overall game.
This discussion has been closed.