problem with the last epsode of tomi

edited November 2009 in Game Support
When i launch the game appear the message,"sorry this account is not authorized to access this game" but i bought it, i allready send an email, what i have to do?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    Is this using our version of the game? If so, try opening up the game wrapper then hitting Ctrl Shift + followed by Ctrl Shift -

That should clear all of your license data for the game. When you boot the game up again, try logging in once more with your account data.
  • edited November 2009
    i tried all:
    download again, re-install,unlock in every way the game ecc ecc
    and in every way the game say to me"your game is unlock" but when i try to start the game it still say to me"your account is not abilited to access the game" . it is like that i had never buy the game
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Have you tried putting in your serial number? Could you try sending in a Manual Unlock Request to support@telltalegames.com?

Also, do you have any sort of firewall that may prevent the game from contacting the internet? Do previous episodes still work?
  • edited November 2009
    I already send a message to telltale... now i'm waiting for the answer.
    I tried to launch the first chapter and it works... the problem persist only for the last and the third
This discussion has been closed.