Play it again, Sam! (err, and Max) [SM 1.01]

2»

Comments

• edited January 2007
    Keep bugging whizzer to sing the theme song :)
  • BasBas
    edited January 2007
    I can't believe I gave up -one- click before he would actually start singing. Thanks!
  • edited January 2007
    Let's have another one of these for episode 2! My personal favorite was shooting various things at Bosco's, for which there was no less than ten responses.
  • edited January 2007
    There's a variation on the old "throw the bomb out the window" gag from HtR.
    Shoot the window in the office
  • edited January 2007
    I am just wondering if anyone mentioned the fact that the box on the file cabinet in the office is dated 3/3/04, which is when the lucasarts sequal was cancelled. I am sure that was not a coincidence.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2007
    Udvarnoky wrote: »
    Let's have another one of these for episode 2!

Coming tomorrow! :D
  • edited January 2007
    I am just wondering if anyone mentioned the fact that the box on the file cabinet in the office is dated 3/3/04, which is when the lucasarts sequal was cancelled. I am sure that was not a coincidence.

Sounds awfully like a detail here. If it was meant to be, that's clever. :D
  • edited January 2007
    "Do you have any vegetables in the shape of famous naturalists?" Probably one of the best lines of the game, really brought back memories. :)
  • edited January 2007
    Josh wrote: »
    "Do you have any vegetables in the shape of famous naturalists?" Probably one of the best lines of the game, really brought back memories. :)

Do you have any fine leather jackets! :D
  • edited March 2007
    el_gavo wrote: »
    Played through the game (loved it) but missed the documentary, where do i find it?

Watch T.V. Where else would you a documentary?
  • edited April 2007
    el televisione, in el officina...errr I thought, yes that's it.
  • edited July 2009
    Did you
    use the tear gas grenade launcher out of the office's window on Specs AFTER he's knocked out?
    I suspect, this one was not intended, but funny enough to mention it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.