songs

edited November 2009 in Sam & Max
Hi. I really like World of Max, and the Mariachi (T.H.E.M) songs, is there any place I can download them for MP3.

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    I don't know if MP3s of those were released.

This page is long neglected, but you can get some Season One MP3s on the old Soundtrack page, and some Season Two MP3s in this blog post.

Also you can buy the soundtrack CDs with all songs in suoer nice quality in the Telltale Store.
  • edited November 2009
    I just checked and I guess neither of which were there. Oh well:(
  • edited November 2009
    Download the newest Realplayer.
    Go to youtube and find the songs in decent quality
    Use Realplayers's "download this video"
    the Real Download Manager appears and downloads the video
    WITHIN THE MANAGER, click "Convert"
    Choose "Convert to MP3"

This rips the MP3 out of the video and saves it on your HD in the same folder as the origina video

Enjoy!
  • edited November 2009
    Ashton wrote: »
    Download the newest Realplayer.
    Go to youtube and find the songs in decent quality
    Use Realplayers's "download this video"
    the Real Download Manager appears and downloads the video
    WITHIN THE MANAGER, click "Convert"
    Choose "Convert to MP3"

This rips the MP3 out of the video and saves it on your HD in the same folder as the origina video

Enjoy!

I don't think telltale would apporove of that method. After all, it is a way to reduce sales of the soundtrack, and you don't want to be the reason Telltale closes down, do you? :D
  • edited November 2009
    I don't think telltale would apporove of that method. After all, it is a way to reduce sales of the soundtrack, and you don't want to be the reason Telltale closes down, do you? :D

Average quality of Youtube-ripped MP3: 96kbps or, if your lucky, 128kbps
    Average quality of CD Soundtrack: ~300kbps

I see no way this shoudl impact them personally... Though if they dont want this info posted, they can delete it and notify me and I will not repost it or similar info.

(and remember if people get desperate and cant afford to buy hte soundtrack, they're gonna just plug the speaker port into the Mic port of another PC or a digital recorder and make a recording that way)

EDIT:
    Also I think the Mariochi song was avalible as a download somewhere using the mariochi's website and the barcode promotion thing...
  • edited November 2009
    EDIT:
    Also I think the Mariochi song was avalible as a download somewhere using the mariochi's website and the barcode promotion thing...

the old links:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100535&postcount=63

They don't seem to work any more.
  • edited November 2009
    All the songs from the soundtrack are on collector discs. I know that T.H.E.M is included because I listened to it yesterday. :)
  • edited November 2009
    Do you mean the song listed as T.H.E.M, or the song listed as El Canción de los Marichis? Because T.H.E.M is the music that plays in Bosco's.
  • edited November 2009
    der_ketzer wrote: »
    the old links:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showpost.php?p=100535&postcount=63

They don't seem to work any more.

If you cant find them anywhere, I think I have the bonus page MP3s in my collection (dont quote me on that though) I can try to round them up if you like.
  • edited November 2009
    Average quality of CD Soundtrack: ~300kbps
    Actually CD-Audio has a bitrate of 1411 kbps ;)
  • edited November 2009
    You know I would really like having the final boss music of Season 1. You know,
    Hugh Bliss
    , and dramatic piano solos and stuff. I don't even know the tracks' real name. :/
  • edited November 2009
    It's called Hugh's Inner Sanctum. I can't help with finding it, though. It's on YouTube if that helps.

It's one of my favourite instrumental tracks from Season One, I think.
  • edited November 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    It's called Hugh's Inner Sanctum. I can't help with finding it, though. It's on YouTube if that helps.

It's one of my favourite instrumental tracks from Season One, I think.

Oh, thanks pal, you've helped a lot already.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.