Did you try this in "What's New, Beelzebub?"?

edited November 2009 in Sam & Max
I just discover this moving around in that episode (And I already checked the "Did you try?" list in case. It's not there).
You can kill Jürgen's Monster before reviving the Maimtron. No really. After that, I talked to Sybil while Harry was there. When I said good bye, Sybil comments the Monster is dead again and revive him with... something-I-don't-know-its-name-but-shock-in-a-bad-BAD-way (Natural Spanish, sorry)

Did somebody discover something is not in the Did you try? list by any chance too?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Err, she DOES say a similar (and most likely, the same) thing whenever the timer on monster's corpse ends, and it's a key element of a puzzle. So it's not really a "Did you try" case, because if you don't try it, you won't be able to progress in the game anyway.
  • edited November 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    Err, she DOES say a similar (and most likely, the same) thing whenever the timer on monster's corpse ends, and it's a key element of a puzzle. So it's not really a "Did you try" case, because if you don't try it, you won't be able to progress in the game anyway.

So... it's because the time is done?

oh well...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.