I ain't got no 6th shot glass!!

edited November 2009 in Game Support
Hey now!

I went around with my shot glasses collecting all manner of fluids and somehow overlooked the wax. So, now I'm ready to clear my name of the final charge (the one with the girl in it) and suddenly I see there's some wax and I need it!

But, oh! It looks like I have only 5 shot glasses and they are all full. I tried using them all on the puddle of wax and Guybrush just says things about not wanting to use the various fluids on it. I tried pouring the shot glasses out in the ocean even! Impossible!

Where my sixth shot glass at?!

I suppose I'll be starting over because I'll only have two saved games and they both only have 5 cups and in both of those I don't seem to have the right combination of fluids (one I am missing wax and one I am missing DeSinge's fluid of joy), but I thought I'd alert you fellers. I'm not altogether sure how I made it occur, mind you. But, go me, right?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    Unfortunately, this happens if you try to pick up the puddle of molten glass too many times. The good news is that we just fixed this and released a new build! The bad news is that your broken saves are still broken. Sorry!
  • edited November 2009
    Fantastic. And, yet, my anger is not appeased. Can I get a free can of peanuts or something?
    edited November 2009
    I have brain peanuts.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited November 2009
    How about a picture of a spider?
  • edited November 2009
    You will be hearing from my brain lawyers and/or elephants!!!

I liked the spider.
  • edited November 2009
    Will wrote: »
    The good news is that we just fixed this and released a new build!
    Will, is anything else changed in the new build? I am trying to justify downloading the game again (I restarted the game myself, and avoided the Cup Bug on my second playthrough). Although, I probably will, anyway. I am obsessive like that.

PS. You guys are awesome. Telltale's technical support team has God-like fingers.
  • edited November 2009
    Yeah, there is at least one more fix
    http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13240
    A rather amusing but game breaking bug....
    edited November 2009
    Nothing terribly noteworthy besides the two major issues.
This discussion has been closed.