Problems with the Desoto!

edited November 2006 in Game Support
If I want to cruse with the Desoto or buy some other actions my computer switched to descop way? Also I have this problem by some other new games like Anno 1701.

My computer:

CPU: Athlon 2200+
Ram: 1024 DDR
Graphics: Radeon 9800 pro with 128MB VRam and the newest Catalyst controll center

Thank you!!

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2006
    I'm afraid I don't understand the problem. Is the game minimizing on you when you try to use the DeSoto?

If yes, try switching to Windowed Mode (either in the options menu or by pressing alt-enter).
  • edited November 2006
    No the game is crashing
    edited November 2006
    Well, your computer is more than qualified to run this game.

Please try switching the graphics quality to low and the resolution down to 800x600 and see if the crashing continues. (You should be able to run at better than this, but it's worth a try.)
  • edited November 2006
    With this settings the game didn't crash anymore:graphics quality to low and the resolution down to 800x600

But if I change the settings to a better resolution or a better quality the game crashs if I want to drive the desoto or by the render sence films in the game.
    edited November 2006
    Glad to hear it's working at those settings. The short term solution is to play at the lower settings. We are keeping an eye on the compatibility problems people are reporting and will take a closer look at the Radeon 9800 card.

Thanks for the information!
This discussion has been closed.