Full season?

edited November 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
Hi there guys!

I know this will sound cheap, but my financial situation is currently not at its best.

I really enjoy everything I've played from Telltale. I've got the two seasons of Sam and Max, both Bone games, Strong Bad's game and I'm loving Tales of Monkey Island.

I never got around to buying Wallace and Gromit because I've never been a big fan of the series. I got the first two episodes (haven't played them yet) using free coupons I got from here and there and now the third episode came knocking on my door.

So now I have 3/4 episodes of the season. If I want to get the last episode and be able to get the season DVD, do I have to order the full season or buying the last episode is enough?

Thanks!

-Bombadil

Comments

• edited November 2009
    You can just buy it individually. Then email support about ordering the DVD.
  • edited November 2009
    I hear Telltale aren't overly finicky about that sort of thing. I think there is a good chance you will be able to get the disc if you own the whole season but I certainly would wait to have this conformed by a a staff member before committing yourself to buying that last episode.

Edit: Ninja'd , never mind lol
  • edited November 2009
    Dude - play Wallace and Gromit. My favorite Telltale series by far (other than Monkey Island of course).
  • edited November 2009
    Basically, buy the last episode individually, and then send an e-mail to support asking to pre-order the DVD.
  • edited November 2009
    You can also get a $5 off coupon from doing the Monkey Island treasure hunting, if you haven't done that yet, so you could pick up the last episode for about $4.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for the replies guys!

I'll get the episode individually and play the entire season... when I find some time and I finish the third episode of Tales... :D

-Bombadil
Sign in to comment in this discussion.