Can NOT play Telltale GAMES

edited November 2009 in Game Support
I don't know what the deal is, but none of the demos, or free games that I've downloaded from tell tail games work. I love all the story lines that telltale is working on and I love adventure games, but untill I know that I will not get more then:

"Internal Error"

every time that I try to start a game, I can not in good conscience buy any of these games.

Does any one have any ideas?

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Smart of you to try the demos/free games first.

If you post some details about your computer (CPU, Graphics Card make & model & memory, RAM, Operating System, DirectX version) then we (forum people and also maybe TTG staff) might be able to help you a bit more.

A lot of the TTG games require a reasonably recent computer, with Windows XP/Vista, and a good graphics card.

Have you tried getting Sam & Max 104 "Abe Lincoln Must Die" to run? That's probably the oldest of the free games, and if that doesn't work, maybe your computer isn't up to spec.
  • edited November 2009
    I really appreciate your help. I actually found another post were someone had the same problem. Turns out what I needed was to deal with Internet Explorer. I needed the Latest version, or at least a version that works. Which for me was the latest version.
This discussion has been closed.