Max & Crossbones T-Shirt size

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
Anyone know the actual size of the Max & Crossbones T-Shirt (sleeve lenght, etc)?
I'm thinking about buying M but I'm afraid it might be too small, or L too large... Too many times I bought t-shirts and then realized M was too small/L was too large. So if anyone got one and could share the size I'd be most thankful... :p

Comments

• edited November 2009
    SubSidal wrote: »
    Anyone know the actual size of the Max & Crossbones T-Shirt (sleeve lenght, etc)?
    I'm thinking about buying M but I'm afraid it might be too small, or L too large... Too many times I bought t-shirts and then realized M was too small/L was too large. So if anyone got one and could share the size I'd be most thankful... :p

I want the same shirt, and I have the same doubt.

On top of that, I don't know if they ship them outside of US. I kinda need information about that either :/
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    We ship more or less everywhere. I'll see if I can track down a shirt at some point today, though one of our more intrepid forum members can likely provide better and faster than I.
  • edited November 2009
    i hate it when shirts vary so much in size..
    this year my fav band was selling shirts that S was L and L was XXL

insane i tell you... yes we are american.. no not all of us are overweight even despite the statistics. I have to buy girls shirts now, and most are cut wrong so.. yeaa

I think i have one of every size in the bones.. ill check it out when i get home

what dimensions you looking for? im wearing the large right now, and could text the cm over the forums
    whoot
  • edited November 2009
    Kaldire wrote: »
    i hate it when shirts vary so much in size..

That's exactly my problem... It would really help if t-shirt-selling sites had a displayed "M size= x inches / x centimetres" "L size=etc" and so forth.

If you could give me the measures of M and L that would be awesome!! :D I could buy it knowing that when I do get the shirt in the mail it won't be too small / too large... Thanks man! :cool:
  • edited November 2009
    20in 51cm from seam to seam on chest -horizontal

16in 41 cm from neck to sleeve end -horizontal
    8in 20cm longest point of sleeve from sleeve seam -Diagonal
    5in 13cm short bottom of sleeve from sleeve seam -Diagonal
    31in 79cm from highest top shoulder to bottom of shirt -VERTICAL

thats the LARGE shirt.. seems a bit on the large side, for large but.. you should see this new Bad religion shirt I got.. the L is 32 inches across... to me thats XXL lol

looking for the medium and small shirts now... let me know what exact info you need, I think a few of my measurements were to much lol

EDIT: seems i do have 4 of those shirts .. but 2 are large, and then 2 are girls sizes .. hence why I assumed they were medium and small.. but with the info on the large you should know if you need to go smaller :P
    let me know if not I have a friend I know wears the medium version..
    but I like to know that the sleeves are cut short on bottom and long on top.. vs the same length or close too.
  • edited December 2009
    Now this is some handy information. Thanks!
  • edited December 2009
    please also note that this is both IN and CM versions not 20 inches +51 centimeters but rather 20 inches = 50-51ish on the measure

lol
  • edited December 2009
    Hey Kaldire, what are the measurements on the girl's sizes? I want to know if I could get away with just a large for the Max shirt.
  • edited December 2009
    I brought a large size girl t-shirt. Mostly because all my t-shirts are or Medium or Large, so, I couldn't decide.
  • edited December 2009
    How wide across is it at the chest? If it's around 47 cm it might fit.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.