Monkey Island Episode 4 Serious Cell Glitch/Bug. Cannot Move Anywhere

edited December 2009 in Game Support
Hello,

There is a painful bug. When your free and lechuck and voodoo lady are behind bars, she says something and straight after the cutscene im behind bars again. i can still talk to the two, but when i move, i'm back in jail. The game has been completed on another computer but i can't seem to on this one. re-installed still bug. v1.0.0.19

thanks,

88113140.th.jpg

Comments

• edited December 2009
    this is a genuine problem. any help appreciated.
  • edited December 2009
    it's ok i found another thread same question, although i couldn't find it before i made this thread.
  • sluggosluggo Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2009
    If you download episode 4 again from the Telltale website it will fix this problem.
  • sluggosluggo Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2009
    Sorry, I didn't see that you already reinstalled re-install. Unfortunately if you are using an old save game from the previous version that is likely causing the problem to persist.
  • edited December 2009
    i'm using version 1.0.0.19.

but it's ok, because TTG have resolved the issue via a saved game provided by yourselves. so it's ok. however, could you please release one more episode on MI, i would really appreciate it, or atleast continue this legendary saga.

thanks
  • edited December 2009
    I am having the same error, but I didn't but the game through the Telltale site, I got it though Steam. I just deleted it and redownloaded it through Steam and it still says version 1.0.0.1.

How can I get the updated version?

thanks

steam id: kingmanor
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997033401/games
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Hey King, Steam doesn't have an updated version yet, but you should be able to use the save file listed in this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13103

We will try to get an updated version to Steam soon.
  • edited December 2009
    awesome thanks.
  • edited December 2009
    i don't like steam, it's like another similar software called metaboli. both softwares need to be on and make the game slower than the original while it's downloading in the background as you play, i've not tried steam but i think it's the same.
This discussion has been closed.