Will the updated version of ToMI chapter 1 be free (for those who already bought it)?

edited December 2009 in Game Support
Hey, just saw in the awesome Telltale newsletter that the guy who played Lechuck 1997 is in the final chapters of Tales of Monkey Island, and that an updated version of chapter 1 with his portrayal of Lechuck will be released soon! :cool:

I just bought chapter 1 yesterday, so I was just wondering if the updated version will be free for those who already bought it?

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Robert B wrote: »
    I just bought chapter 1 yesterday, so I was just wondering if the updated version will be free for those who already bought it?
    Considering that it's an update - why wouldn't it be free?

(Yeah, "DownLoadable Content" is getting out of hand, but this isn't Dragon Age: Origins... :D)
  • edited December 2009
    It's an update, it will replace the download like the updated Sam n Max S1 episodes.

What I want to know though, is....

Will they fix the video mode selection issue that was in episode 1?
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Hey Derrick, which particular issue is that? I'm having trouble remembering or tracking it down in the forums. I'm 99% positive the answer is yes, but I want to make 100% sure.
  • edited December 2009
    Will wrote: »
    Hey Derrick, which particular issue is that? I'm having trouble remembering or tracking it down in the forums. I'm 99% positive the answer is yes, but I want to make 100% sure.

The issue where you could not select any resolution. Only 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3. It was fixed in episode 2 IIRC.

See this post.
This discussion has been closed.