201: Ice Station Santa in crossover

edited December 2009 in Sam & Max
okay, so I got the free thing, Installed it in Regular crossover (where alls mah telltale seem to work) but it has a problem with the splash screen. when it tries to log me in with that thing instead of letting me put in the SN myself. so my request (well more of a desperate plea) is 2 fold:
1. Does anyone know how to bypass this?
2. Is there a way to get it with the splash screen for other episodes like Abe Lincoln must die?

note: the whole Crossover Games fix doesn't work for me

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Click the "Go straight to demo' at the bottome right. Also, change your avatar as I have noticed 2 new posters with the same avatar I hate, and I almost was about to not help because of it.
  • edited December 2009
    tried it, did nothing, trying the Crossover Games fix again, looks like it might work this time

EDIT: and the so called fix broke Crossover Games... going to try one more thing before asking for help again
  • edited December 2009
    HAve you tried WiNE? I've used it to play numerous Windows games and have had no problem (though admittantly I've not tried it with any of hte S+M games)
  • edited December 2009
    Reinstall Crossover Games and try again.
  • edited December 2009
    Ashton, Crossover uses WiNE, and there is no way to get WiNE on a mac, since DarWiNE has been discontiued.

City of Delusion, this is the third time I've reinstalled Crossover Games, I'm Reinstalling the telltale bottle to try first

EDIT: LeSigh, I give up, anyway for me to get regular Crossover to like this?
  • edited December 2009
    Sorry, I assumed you were on Linux. (Also last time I checked ---some years ago--- crossover office used it's own propriatary code that was different from WiNE) Cant really offer much assitance on Macs....
  • edited December 2009
    well, let me rephrase then, it uses a modified WiNE, I wish I had a linux box in this house that could handle Sam and Max, but they are all in the description of suckfest... will the DVD work in crossover?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.