'My Games'-list messed up

edited December 2009 in Site Support
Hey there,

I recently got a free episode of Ice Station Santa through the Sam & Max 2010-website, which is nice, but I already own that episode. No real problem there, but now my list of games on the website is a bit messed up. Before I got my free extra episode all the episodes were neatly in order, but now it looks like this:

- Sam & Max Season 2 episode 1
- All the Monkey Island episodes in order
- All the Wallace & Gromit episodes in order
- Telltale Texas Hold Em and both Bone episodes
- All the Strong Bad episodes in order
- Sam & Max Season 2 episode 2, 3, 4, 5
- All the Sam & Max Season 1 episodes in order

Just a minor complaint really, but it would be nice if I could get Ice Station Santa back with the other Season 2-episodes. I remember there were plans to remake the entire games-list on the website, so you could order it by series or release date or whatever. Obviously that didn't happen in the end, but I think that might be something to reconsider. Especially now that the list keeps getting longer and longer - in a while the new Sam & Max episodes are going to be on there as well, and it might be nice if there was some way to bring some order to this wonderful mountain of greatness.

Comments

• David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Hey Tjibbbe, we feel your pain. The "Your Games" page is something we're definitely looking to clean up in the coming year.
This discussion has been closed.