Fill in the Blank

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    meatballs, Mighty Pirates

You just cut my _______ open, you _________ __________!
  • edited January 2010
    candy, goat-licker
    (lol, I love inside jokes)

It's been one week since you ________ at me. Cocked your head to the side and said "___________".
  • edited January 2010
    projectile vomited, sorry

Welcome to the ______! We've got ___ ___ _____!
  • edited January 2010
    Caribbean, pirates and mermaids

Dispenser of _______,
    Vanquisher of ____,
    Hero to the ___________,
    He goes by the name of __________!
  • edited January 2010
    pez, the middle class, top 2%, George W. Bush

What we have here...is a _______ to _________.
  • edited January 2010
    Idea, shoot in the face

Welcome to the ______________ crew! I hope you have a ___________ too!!!!
  • edited January 2010

Who put the ______ in the _______?

I know this is two pages ago, but I have to say due to my school I mentally put in the words Pencil and Fishtank

My schools very own inside joke
  • edited January 2010
    Remolay wrote: »
    Idea, shoot in the face

Welcome to the ______________ crew! I hope you have a ___________ too!!!!

Moron, toilet

Hey, take me to the nuclear _________, I wanna __________

[oh yeah, song lyrics. XD]
  • edited January 2010
    family, killfrenzy

Nuclear War, ____. It's a ____________, don't you know. When they push that button, ____ ___ _____ __!
  • edited February 2010
    fellas, donkey, donkeys, will, be, born.

Far out in the uncharted _______ of the _________ end of the western spiral arm of the ________ lies a small unregarded yellow ____.

_______ this at a distance of roughly ___________ miles is an utterly _________ little ______ ______ planet whose ______-descended life forms are so ________ primitive that they still think _________ are a pretty ______ idea.

This planet has — or rather had — a _______, which was this: most of the _______ on it were _______ for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the ______ of small green pieces of ______, which is odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of ______ that were _______.

And so the _________ remained; lots of the people were _______, and most of them were _________, even the ones with _________.

Many were increasingly of the _______ that they'd all made a big ______ in coming down from the ______ in the first place. And some said that even the ______ had been a _______, and that no one should ever have left the ______.

And then, one _______, nearly __________ after one _____ had been _____ to a ____ for saying how ______ it would be to be nice to people for a _______, one ____ sitting on her own in a small _____ in _______ suddenly realized what it was that had been going ______ all this time, and she finally ______ how the _____ could be made a good and happy ______. This time it was _____, it would _____, and no one would have to get ______to ______.

Sadly, however, before _____ could get to a ______ to tell ______ about it, a terribly stupid _______ occurred, and the ______ was lost forever.

This is not her ______.

But it is the _____ of that terrible stupid _______ and some of its _______.

It is also the ______ of a book, a book called The _________'s Guide to the _______ — not an _______ book, never published on ________, and until the terrible _______ occurred, never seen or heard of by any ______man.

Nevertheless, a wholly ________ book.

in fact it was probably the most _______ book ever to come out of the great ______ houses of ________ — of which no ______man had ever _____ either.

Not only is it a wholly _________ book, it is also a highly ________ one — more popular than the ___________ , better selling than ______ More Things to do in ________, and more controversial than ________'s trilogy of ________ blockbusters Where ____ Went _______, Some More of _____'s Greatest _______ and Who is this _____ Person Anyway?

In many of the more relaxed _______ on the Outer Eastern Rim of the ______, the ______ Guide has already supplanted the great _________ as the standard _______ of all _______ and _______, for though it has many _______ and contains much that is ______, or at least wildly _______, it scores over the older, more pedestrian work in two important _______.

First, it is slightly ______; and secondly it has the words _______ inscribed in large _______ letters on its _______.

But the _______ of this terrible, stupid _______, the story of its extraordinary ________, and the story of how these _________ are inextricably intertwined with this remarkable book begins very simply.

It begins with a _______.
  • edited February 2010
    no, way, in , heck, is, anyone, going, to, fill, this, many, blanks, even, if, it, is, the, beggining, to, The, Hitchhikers, Guide, To, The, Galaxy.

What the _____ is going on in this ______?
  • edited February 2010
    cheese country

rudolf the _______ reindeer reindeer had a very_________ _________Like a lightbulb and if you ever ______ it _____ it you would even say it ______ like a lightbulb, all of the other reindeer, reindeer used to _______ and called him names like________ They never let poor rudolf, rudolf, join in any reindeer games, lile_______ then one foggy CHristmas eve santa came to _______ Rudolf with your _____ so ______, wont you _____ my ______ tonight and how the reindeer _____ him, same as line before him, as they shouted out with glee"_______" Rudolf the ________ ________ reindeer, reindeer, youll go down in history, like________.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • edited March 2010
    crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

Who __________ ____________ _____________ ___ ____________ ______- babies?
  • edited March 2010
    tredlow wrote: »
    crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

poops and cries as much as
  • edited March 2010
    tredlow wrote: »

lol that actually works
    poops and cries as much as

You didnt go so i will for you.

I just recently bought__________ from _______ and before a play, i get a message that says______.exe has stopped working, how do i _________ it?:p
  • edited March 2010
    popcorn, the theater, "the play is next week", watch

I _____ Potatoes _____ _______ _____ is ___ what the ______ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ___! Well, _ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____ __________ ____? __________ ____ "__________" ____ __________ ____ __________Granted, ________ __________ is _______
Sign in to comment in this discussion.