Unable to claim treaure hunt prizes

edited December 2009 in Game Support
For some strange reason i cannot claim any of the treasure hunting prizes, I got the first three when they came out and they worked perfectly, i was able to get the shiny concept art and avatars and journal.

I came back when all the maps were realeased and got them by changing the treasure hunting url
i.e http://www.telltalegames.com/treasurehunt?addmap=7
after doing this and finding all the treaures in-game, i came back to the website,clicked on the completed treasure maps and instead of a reward popping up, there is a pop-up telling me that i need to go into TOMI, and find the treasure. but when im in-game all the maps are completed.

I emailed telltale about a week ago and i've gotten the automatic reply, but no other emails since then.

Please help, i would like to be able to use the coupons before they expire >.<

Comments

• edited December 2009
    I've tried using both ways of unlocking the maps, but the maps have still stayed the same, Saying that they are completed, but when you click on them no prize appears, just a pop-up explaining how you go in-game and find the treasure, which i have done.
  • edited December 2009
    you have to click on the flash overlays, not the picture of the found treasure itself, don't you see them in your browser? (click HERE (not above) to claim your prize!) :confused:

http://img6.imageshack.us/i/unbenanntgq.png/
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited December 2009
    @TheAlmightyWale
    You can have my coupons if you want. I have

Treasure hunt:
    50% off any single episode
    50% off any full-season purchase
    $5 off any order of $8.95 or more

Talk like a pirate day:
    Free game
  • edited December 2009
    DjNDB wrote: »
    $5 off any order of $8.95 or more

The problem with those coupons (of which I have two) is that they only have any effect if you buy less than $20 worth of stuff due to the standing 25% discount. I also have two of the new $1 coupons which are ineffective since there is nothing worth less than $4 to buy and a 5% off an order coupon which, obviously, also does nothing.
This discussion has been closed.