Steam version of S&M - the bonus disks?

edited January 2010 in Sam & Max
I see that Steam currently have both seasons of Sam & Max on sale. I'd buy it right away, but there's one thing I'm not sure about: can I still get those bonus DVDs that have the extras and stuff on it? I very much want them, but I'm not sure if I can only get then by buying them through the Telltale website. Can someone help?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    FireAza wrote: »
    I see that Steam currently have both seasons of Sam & Max on sale. I'd buy it right away, but there's one thing I'm not sure about: can I still get those bonus DVDs that have the extras and stuff on it?

No, you can't. You have to order through Telltale in order to receive the free (at the cost of shipping) DVDs.
  • edited January 2010
    Aw. Can I prove my Steam purchase and pay shipping for the bonus disks and get them that way?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Nope, you have to buy via Telltale's website to get the discs.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    If you buy the bundle here you get them both for 30$ at the moment.
  • edited January 2010
    Very tempting, but the Steam bundle is $14.99... Which also means I'll be able to play them on Steam instead of having to download another digital distribution program...
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    FireAza wrote: »
    Which also means I'll be able to play them on Steam instead of having to download another digital distribution program...

Just FYI, there's no special program required to play the games if you get them directly from Telltale. You download the install file from the "Your Games" page, unlock with a serial number, and that's it.
  • edited January 2010
    Oh, that's cool I guess :D

How long does this pack discount last for anyway?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.