Need help! (ToMI - Rise of the Pirate God)

edited January 2010 in Game Support
How do I get that bejeweld anchor?
After being stuck for several hours I read 2 walkthroughs and watched another one on youtube. There you can just pick that thing up after distracting that pirate guy. But in my game there is no anchor in front of that treasure pile.

Do I have to do something beforehand to make that thing appear`?

Addition:
Whenever I load any of my savegames the boat is gone and I'm stuck either on the Treasure or on the Crossroads island...

-_> glitches...?

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Could you upload some of your savegames?
  • edited January 2010
    http://rapidshare.com/files/329273355/Rise_of_the_Pirate_God.rar.html

- Autosave
    - Custom Savegame
    + prefs.prop file
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    k0jiro wrote: »
    http://rapidshare.com/files/329273355/Rise_of_the_Pirate_God.rar.html

- Autosave
    - Custom Savegame
    + prefs.prop file

It doesn't let me download.
    "Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later."

I hate rapidshare.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Okay, the download finally worked. Everything is fine when i load your games. Boat and Anchor are there.
    I saved your treasure hunt savegame after loading it and attached it. Try if that helps.

If you still have your installer file make an MD5 check on it. If it's corrupt, redownload and install it. If it's okay, uninstall and reinstall it.
    MD5 Check
    Please download and install Hashcheck.
    Then unzip and copy the attached MD5 File into the folder that contains the installers you downloaded from Telltale.

Finally just double click on the .md5 file for verification and tell us the results.
    Green: File is okay.
    Yellow: File is missing.
    Read: File is corrupt.
  • edited January 2010
    Your savegame worked fine for me.

Thx alot.
This discussion has been closed.