You know you play Adventure Games too much when...

edited January 2010 in Forum Games
Hi there, A friend and I were discussing the topic of addiction to adventure games and the phrase "You know you play Adventure Games too much when..."
What can you guys come up with?

for example:

You know you play Adventure Games too much when you walk into a room and take everything that isnt nailed down

Comments

• edited January 2010
    - When you begin to see text on the bottom of your vision every time you look at an object.
    - When you are unable to jump because it doesn't appear in your verb list.
  • edited January 2010
    -You call the contents of your pockets "inventory"
    -When you give yourself points and hum a little ditty every time you pick something up.
  • edited January 2010
    When you start creating uncomfortably long pauses in conversations while considering the wittiest reply option.
  • edited January 2010
    You begin most conversations with "I'm selling these fine leather jackets."
  • edited January 2010
    When you look at an unpick-able object and say "I can't pick that up" out loud be it privately or in public.
  • jmmjmm
    edited January 2010
    When you see a long piece of rope (in real life) and you actually have to fight the urge of picking it up
  • edited January 2010
    When you take two things and say "Use _____ with _____".
    (Sadly, I actually do this.)
  • edited January 2010
    so do I...

when you think that the most obscure object will help you at some point in the future

(Oh look, a can of sardines, I better carry it around in my massive pockets
  • edited January 2010
    ... when shopping for pants, pocket size comes first, waist and length come second.
    ... when you compose a theme song for yourself, and play it when you walk around.
  • edited January 2010
    When you compose complicated, insane plans to do simple tasks. (eg. Oh look, my book is on the top shelf. I'll find a monkey, throw banang powder on my book and then send the monkey to retreive it!)
  • edited January 2010
    When you watch a movie and see a character stuff something in their pants you know that it's Adventure Game logic so it's alright.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.