Sam & Max HtR 3D Print on eBay (Germany)

edited January 2010 in Sam & Max
Update: And it's over. Sold for EUR 5.00.

I apologize in advance for the lack of time remaining for this item, but I only just found it today. Currently eBay.de (eBay's German wing) is auctioning off a copy of "Sam and Max: Hit the Road" for the PC. Nothing really special, right? Wrong.

This version includes a 3D print of the cover art for this game. The relief is extremely rare and only included in the German version of the game. More information along with additional images may be found at The LucasArts Museum

The auction ends at 1:20 p.m. CST on 01/10/2010 (Today)

This auction does not show up on the American eBay site and I believe is only intended for people within Germany. Seeing as I am in the USA, I'm out. As always, here's the link to the auction and an image. Enjoy.

02!BirV+j!Bmk~$(KGrHqIOKjwErvn8P,FFBLQO4t!OhQ~~_12.JPG
The 3D print is on the right.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Thanks for the info :)
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    ZeroSA wrote: »
    This version includes a very rare 3D print of the cover art for this game. The relief is extremely rare and only included in the German version of the game.

I didn't know that it was only in the German version. I still have mine too :)
  • edited January 2010
    :(

I wish I could get it. It sounds like a great deal.
  • edited January 2010
    I'm betting most of us here cant read a word of the auction, but awesome tidbit, thanks!
  • edited January 2010
    Mh... looks like no one except for me was interested, so I got it for the starting price...
  • edited January 2010
    If you put it up with shipping to USA you'll likely make a huge profit on it...
  • edited January 2010
    Do you think? I'd rather put the auction up on these forums to make sure S&M-fans see it ;)
  • edited January 2010
    Do you think? I'd rather put the auction up on these forums to make sure S&M-fans see it ;)

If you give shipping to USA you'll make a killing. Keep in mind how many ppl on here paid over 2x as much for StH to get the hardcover! The only-released-in-germany art is likely to go for $200 or something to US audiences!
  • edited January 2010
    Is that an offer? :D
  • edited January 2010

Sorry, I'm out of work, if I had money to spend I'd pay a nice pice of jinx for that though... not $200, but I'm not a rabbid fan, I would pay $50, but sadly I dont have it to spend...
  • edited January 2010

I'll pay 5 euros plus shipping, this way you'll have the game for free! Plus, I help you get rid of that thing that would only take room and bother you :D
  • edited January 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    I'll pay 5 euros plus shipping, this way you'll have the game for free! Plus, I help you get rid of that thing that would only take room and bother you :D
    Ah well, I'd rather throw it in the trash then :p
  • edited January 2010
    If I were you, I'd keep it. After all, I'd be the awesome LucasArts poster guy.
  • edited January 2010
    What can I say... I was young and easy to get needed the money.
  • edited January 2010
    As the auction will disappear 30 days after it finishes, I'll better repost the picture of the game here, so others can see what it all was about:

631821dabe7b.jpg
Sign in to comment in this discussion.