Need to manually unlock, please help

edited January 2010 in Game Support
Hi!

I tried to email support back on Friday, but it's Tuesday and I haven't heard anything, so here goes: I'm trying to start playing the full ToMI game...but nothing I do seems to work! I tried logging in at that first screen that pops up, but it doesn't work, saying that I should check my internet connection, which is working fine. Then when I click past that, I get the same thing when I try to log in there, and I get the same thing when I try to use the serial number. I'd like to try manually unlocking...your help is much appreciated! :o

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Have you tried updating your internet explorer?
  • edited January 2010
    use... internet....explorer...8....

as bad as it sounds, for some reasons it's really advisable to upgrade to the latest version... even if you dont use it... at all......
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    From a security perspective, it really is a good idea to make sure it's updated. I never even touch IE, but I still make sure it's updated.

As for not hearing back from support, did you get an auto-response or anything from us? And if so do you have a ticket number? I'll check and see what happened to it. Sorry!
  • edited January 2010
    I do have IE8, and I did get an auto-response from support: "Your Telltale support issue has been received," but that's all I received. However, I have also been having trouble with bittorrent clients connecting to the internet on this new laptop with win7...maybe it's related?
  • edited January 2010
    Oh, it's:

'issue-25713'
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Hey Poemi, check your PMs! It looks like our response must have been eaten by an email troll or something. At any rate, I cut and pasted our response into the PM so you should definitely get it this time. Sorry about that!
  • edited January 2010
    The manual unlock code worked! I'm all set, thanks!
  • edited January 2010
    It says CONNECTION_ERROR :( but internet works fine!
    Now I'm trying to manually unlock it -
    already sent you an email with the details
  • edited January 2010
    mine is 'issue-25941'
    thank you guys
  • edited January 2010
    Hi yeahstyle,
    Just replied to your ticket 25941 moments ago. Check your email.

Cheers,
    bonnie
This discussion has been closed.