TOMI resolution problems

edited January 2010 in Game Support
I just downloaded Ep1, and had no problem installing the game (though I had to go back and update DirectX after skipping it initially). When I launched and got to the menu screen, my resolution setting was obviously too high -- the screen was stretched and half was cut off. I reduced the res down to 800x600, but the new setting didn't take. I got into Windowed Mode, reduced the Quality to 1, and continued to adjust the resolution. I didn't have problems in Window Mode, but every time I tried to go back into Full Screen, I had the same resolution problem.

I can play in Windowed Mode if I have to, but I'd love to get this working properly in Full Screen.

My machine is pretty old, but it meets the minimum:
P4 3.0
512 MB
Geforce FX 5200, 128MB

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    Have you installed the latest graphics driver? Do you have multiple displays?

A dxdiag log could give us some useful information.

dxdiag
    Windows XP: Go to your start menu and click on run. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter
    Windows Vista / 7: Press the windows key on your keyboard or click on the start menu. Type in "dxdiag" and hit enter.

Now click on the button that says "save all information".
    It will prompt you to save a file. Save it where you can find it.

Then zip the file and attach it to a message.
  • edited January 2010
    I installed the latest drivers, and that seemed to do it. Thanks for the help!
This discussion has been closed.