Error in Description of Item

edited February 2010 in Site Support

Back by popular demand! Once again, we've gone to great lengths to collect actual evidence from each of Sam & Max's recent cases, and are presenting it to you in a one-of-a-kind, hand-stamped envelope. With goodies ranging from the original LP recording of the Friendly Demon song to a real live Soul Train token, you don't want to miss this collection of random crap.

The Season Two case file is a limited edition and there's no way we'll produce more when they're gone, so keep that in mind when you're deciding how to spend the five bucks and ninety-nine pennies currently rattling around in your pockets!

The price is $5.95, so... You might want to fix that.

Am I closer to becoming supermod yet? *cough*

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Curses! I usually am the one who finds stuff like this!
  • edited January 2010
    Take that Ribs!
  • edited January 2010
    Just wanted to inform you that it is still wrong. (Unless it is intentional...) Anyhow... Don't mean to rush you.
  • edited February 2010
    It could very well be intentional as I think it's always been that way. You think you're getting a four cent deal, lol.
  • edited February 2010
    Actually, that's because you end up needing the other four pennies for another puzzle.
  • edited February 2010
    So... It is intentional?
  • edited February 2010
    Either way, I'm not exactly worried about it. Would be one thing if it said less than I was paying, but the other way around I'd actually be more likely to buy it.
This discussion has been closed.