ToMI Ep. 3 Broken Save Game

edited January 2010 in Game Support
I got the cochlea and installed it, and when nothing happened I shut off the game and haven't played since. Well, today I thought would be as good as a time as any to try to beat the game, but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. On loading the broken save (attached) I finally got the "seahorse" scene. I can't seem to move the game on from there, because the cochlea is both in the inventory and already installed.

I'd like to see the rest of the episode, but I'm thinking about just skipping it and moving on (as I don't feel like replaying the first two-thirds of this episode).

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited January 2010
    When I load your game the cochlea is not installed yet and i can continue without problems.
    I made you a savegame right after loading yours.
    In case that doesn't work I made another one after installing the cochlea. There is however a long scene you would miss because it is not possible to save until it's over. You could see it on youtube then though.

It would also be interesting to check the installer you downloaded for the game.

MD5 Check
    Please download and install Hashcheck.
    Then unzip and copy the attached MD5 File into the folder that contains the installers you downloaded from Telltale.

Finally just double click on the .md5 file for verification and tell us the results.
    Green: File is okay.
    Yellow: File is missing.
    Read: File is corrupt.
This discussion has been closed.