Who's in charge of each individual episode in season 3?

edited January 2010 in Sam & Max
Hey, this is just a question that occurred to me.

I was reading some online interviews and I stumbled across the fact that Mike Stemmle is doing episode 4 of season 3. Which is awesome. But I couldn't find any other information about season 3.

Has it been announced yet, and I've missed the blog post or something?

Just curious.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    There hasn't been a blog post to my knowledge. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been officially announced yet, but the teaser page and the survey makes it pretty clear that it's coming.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah, it's definitely coming. There's no doubt about it. I just wasn't sure how much has been announced, I only really joined the site when TOMI came out, so I thought I'd ask in case it was announced in the past or there's been an interview somewhere I've missed.
  • edited January 2010
    Episode 1: Arthur Frobisher, a 58-year-old London used book store owner.
    Episode 2: Larry the Telltale janitor. Turns out his fanfiction is really good.
    Episode 3: A mysterious artificial intellince of alien origin discovered inside a meteorite that stuck the Earth several thousand years ago; designated XH-998 by the United States government. Has vowed to "bring about the glorious return of the ichthyoid agressor," but it is unclear if he was referring to the episode, so don't get too excited just yet, Mack Salmon fans.
    Episode 4: Mike Stemmle.
    Episode 5: Arthur Frobisher. What can I say, the man's got a hell of a work ethic.
  • edited January 2010
    Who is general Skun'kape?
  • edited January 2010

The villain, or at least a villain. Appears to be a Florida Skunk Ape, a relative of the sasquatch species known for its horrible smell. S&MS3 won't be the first adventure game with a skunk ape in it.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010

Never mind general Skun'kape, I want a specific example of Skun'kape.
  • edited January 2010
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Never mind general Skun'kape, I want a specific example of Skun'kape.

skunkape.jpg
    Not exactly military materal(?) but it'll do.
  • edited January 2010
    Is that official concept art? I haven't seen it before.
  • edited January 2010
    Is that official concept art? I haven't seen it before.

Yes. You can find it in the latest Telltale newsletter.

I have to say, making Ryan Jones part of the Telltale team is one of the best things that happened to this company.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    Tjibbbe wrote: »
    I have to say, making Ryan Jones part of the Telltale team is one of the best things that happened to this company.

Seconded.
  • edited January 2010
    BiggerJ wrote: »
    The villain, or at least a villain. Appears to be a Florida Skunk Ape, a relative of the sasquatch species known for its horrible smell. S&MS3 won't be the first adventure game with a skunk ape in it.

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw his name.

Also, on Ryan, thirded.
  • edited January 2010
    Ditto on Ryan Jones.

Regarding Sam and Max S3: Chuck Jordan's got something to do with the project as well.

Everything else I've heard has been essentially rumor, though if you look at who's had a really long slog recently and who hasn't, you can deduce things :)
  • edited January 2010
    Who is this Ryan Jones? He sounds like a pretty big deal, could someone clue me in?
  • edited January 2010
    Zonino wrote: »
    Who is this Ryan Jones? He sounds like a pretty big deal, could someone clue me in?

Telltale's "technical artist". Check his blog.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah Ryan Jones is killin it lately!
  • edited January 2010
    I'm a bit disconcerted about what the ape is doing with his left hand...
  • edited January 2010
    Randulf wrote: »
    I'm a bit disconcerted about what the ape is doing with his left hand...

if he's anything like max, then he's grabbing his gun :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.