For those on deviantART

edited January 2010 in Sam & Max
I made a Sam & Max deviantART group. This being the biggest Sam & Max forum on the Internet to my knowledge, I thought it'd be the best place to mention it, because it needs members.

Comments

• edited January 2010
    I'm not on deviantART, but I'll remember this. Until now I've been limited to browsing the galleries of the severals of Sam & Max fans there I know about. (Mostly DarkSideOfTheMoooo; go through his favourites gallery, they're all in there!)
  • edited January 2010
    Yay! I'll join.
  • edited January 2010
    LikaLaruku wrote: »
    Yay! I'll join.
    Awesome!
    Until now I've been limited to browsing the galleries of the severals of Sam & Max fans there I know about. (Mostly DarkSideOfTheMoooo; go through his favourites gallery, they're all in there!)
    I'm pretty sure DarkSideOfTheMoooo is female, but yeah. Personally, I use the search function, but it turns up a lot of irrelevant stuff, since Sam and Max are such common names.
  • edited January 2010
    Shwoo wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure DarkSideOfTheMoooo is female, but yeah.
    Whoops. Sorry. :o
  • edited January 2010
    I sent the request. YAY for requests!
  • edited January 2010
    I REQUESTED you to be A MEMBER.

No pun intended. And there is none.
  • edited January 2010
    I selected "Join our Group" but nothing happened... Is there some kind of confirmation page that it takes me to after clicking it?

Sorry, I'm still new at deviantART ><
  • edited January 2010
    I selected "Join our Group" but nothing happened... Is there some kind of confirmation page that it takes me to after clicking it?

Sorry, I'm still new at deviantART ><

You have to click "Yes" because you are requesting to be a member.
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah ok I will join
  • edited January 2010
    GinnyN wrote: »
    You have to click "Yes" because you are requesting to be a member.

I finally got the confirmation to pop up. For some reason when I tried earlier, it wouldn't pop up. Must've been a bad connection...
  • edited January 2010
    Thanks for joining, everyone! I'll add some information on the different versions of Sam & Max later today.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.