Muzzled wont download

edited January 2010 in Game Support
I was redownloading Muzzled for my laptop, but every time I install, I get a messege that says, "cant install Muzzled because connections with Telltalegames.com server's connection was reconnected" What does that mean?

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I was redownloading Muzzled for my laptop, but every time I install, I get a messege that says, "cant install Muzzled because connections with Telltalegames.com server's connection was reconnected" What does that mean?

Do you have an active internet connection on the computer you are trying to install to? It sounds like it downloaded just fine, but there is an issue with connecting to Telltale to validate the game. Also, if you do have an active connection, are you sure there are no firewall/anti-virus programs keeping the program from connecting to the internet?
  • edited January 2010
    jweir wrote: »
    Do you have an active internet connection on the computer you are trying to install to? It sounds like it downloaded just fine, but there is an issue with connecting to Telltale to validate the game. Also, if you do have an active connection, are you sure there are no firewall/anti-virus programs keeping the program from connecting to the internet?

I'm pretty sure there is no firewall or anything, because I was able to download my sbcg4ap games, and tales chapter one fine. Just a question, if I were to keep an internet connection to telltale would that work.
  • edited January 2010
    Gman5852 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there is no firewall or anything, because I was able to download my sbcg4ap games, and tales chapter one fine. Just a question, if I were to keep an internet connection to telltale would that work.

Possibly, is that an issue? I know with me, I usually still have the Telltale page up when I install (and I'm logged in) and it kind of hesitates for a bit and then I'm good to go. Never had any issues doing it that way.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited January 2010
    I can't think of any good reason you would need to be connected to us to install the game. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'll have the guy who built the installer look at this on Monday.
  • edited January 2010
    Will wrote: »
    I can't think of any good reason you would need to be connected to us to install the game. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'll have the guy who built the installer look at this on Monday.

i wouldent really be worrying about it now, I tried installing it, and keep the telltale page up, and it worked.
This discussion has been closed.