W&G Fright of the Bumblebees Crashes

edited February 2010 in Game Support
I am running Windows 7 and I when I am connected to the internet the game crashes at the opening screen. If I physically disconnect I have no trouble. Please help, thank you.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    Is this the demo or the full game?
    There's a thread about that issue, but the best workaround for now is playing disconnected.
    You could also try installing all windows updates and updating your drivers though.
  • edited February 2010
    Also, yes this is the demo. I was trying to decide which game series to start next, but I don't want to risk it if this is a potential problem.

Yeah I saw the thread, but since it was around five months old I was hoping the issue was resolved but forgotten about.

Come on Telltale. Five months is a long time.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    The issue doesn't seem to affect everybody, and doesn't even always happen on the same system. Therefore it might be hard to track down.
    As I mentioned in the other thread that didn't happen with the full game anymore.
    If the updates didn't help, I would play the demo disconnected, and try the full game if you liked it.
    You can usually get a refund when the full game doesn't work, so there's not much risk for you anymore.
This discussion has been closed.