Cart contents overflowing

edited February 2010 in Site Support
61163386.jpg

This only ever seems to happen on the front page of the forum, but oddly not every time. It doesn't seem to be in relation to what welcome pretext it displays. Using Firefox 3.5.7.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    That looks interesting. I am using Firefox 3.5.7 too and i've never experienced that.
    Does it happen often enough that you can tell if it stops while making some tests?
    Have you tried clearing Firefox cache?
    Have you tried running Firefox in safe mode?
  • edited February 2010
    On the forums, it doesn't usually slide over to say 'X Items'
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, that's a weird one. That slide effect is powered by jQuery, which we use on the rest of the site but not on the forums (because they don't play nice together). Are you still seeing this?
  • edited February 2010
    Just a note that I've seen this on occasion with Firefox as well. A Control-Reload usually fixes it.
  • edited February 2010
    I come to say that appeared to me in the Mac Revolution Page. In Firefox.

And. yes, reloading fix it any way.
  • edited February 2010
    I've also had this happen, using Firefox (3.5.7). Reloading the page fixed it for a short while.
  • edited February 2010
    David E wrote: »
    Yeah, that's a weird one. That slide effect is powered by jQuery, which we use on the rest of the site but not on the forums (because they don't play nice together). Are you still seeing this?

Yeah, I'm still getting this. It's doesn't occur on hovering, it's just there when the page loads.
This discussion has been closed.