HELP! Chapter 4: Creating nacho scar - 1 shot glass missing from inventory!

edited February 2010 in Game Support
HI,

I am new here and I hope you could help me. I am really frustrated with a problem that I got last night and couldn't figure it out so far. I am stuck in creating a scar on the lamp leg. :confused:

Firstly, I got all 6 glasses of volcano shots- 5 empty and 1 full. So far so good. I have filled 4 of them with liquids (manatee oil, wax, grease, glass) and 1 was left empty because I didn't find the liquid in front of De Singe's house. So, when wandering around and trying all sorts of things, I got back to the glass-blowers shop and filled another shot glass with molten glass. So I had all glasses full. Then I found the liquid in front of De Singe's house. I looked in my inventory, but, there were only 5 full glasses left- the second glass of molten glass was gone.

So, I am left with 5 full glasses, unable to create a scar and unable to empty one and I can not get another extra empty glass.:(

No, I can not load a previous save, because I always overwrite the old save.

What is there to do? I don't want to start over!:eek:

Thank you so much.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    When did you download the Episode?
    It was supposed to be fixed in a later version along with another bug. You would still need a different savegame though.
  • edited February 2010
    I downloaded it almost 2 months ago. I guess I should start over? :(
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited February 2010
    gertrudica wrote: »
    I downloaded it almost 2 months ago. I guess I should start over? :(

I have some savegames, but i don't really know which one wouldn't spoil stuff for you. I attached the earliest one i have. I think only the X puzzle is solved so far.
    Also make sure you have the latest version installed.
  • edited February 2010
    Thank you, I will do the rest. I have all the puzzles from court done, only the one with the scar is missing.

Thank you for your help!:)
This discussion has been closed.